Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2472503 times)

Idea for solemn vow name: Solemn Vowel
desc: "AEIOU and sometimes Y."

There is gonna be an update released in a bit if I'm correct
If FP is correct
Update delayed until to tomorrow

Update delayed until to summer
Well, I had to do it.

I swear, if this turns into a chain ban.

Idea for solemn vow name: Solemn Vowel
desc: "AEIOU and sometimes Y."

Alternatively, "AEIOU and sometimes WHY?!"

Alternatively, "AEIOU and sometimes WHY?!"
Switch the ! and ?. "!?" looks so much better because the two flat sides line up rather than having the arch of the ques... look, it bothers me for some strange reason. Just do it.

Look, somebody can use notepad!

Update's here:
Fixed item descriptions for Strange scores not appearing to update
Fixed a bug where damage dealt and healing done Strange scores would stop incrementing
Fixed an exploit where teleporters could build up a large amount of health
Fixed a bug where premium accounts would temporarily appear to revert to free status
Fixed deflected rocket explosion sounds playing repeatedly
Fixed deflected Black Box rockets not giving health to the Pyro
Fixed being able to apply the Strange Part: Buildings Destroyed tool to the Flying Guillotine
Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy
Added the AsiaFortress Cup Season 7 medals
Community Request: Added SetCustomUpgradesFile input to the gamerules entity to allow servers to specify a different upgrades file
Updated the localization files
Updated the Eureka Effect
Can now pickup buildings
Repair and upgrade rates have been decreased
Can teleport to your spawn room or your Teleporter Exit
Updates to Eureka Effect look okay, I wonder what the upgrade rate decreases is.

I see why they updated it. It was pretty much useless. No one would use it because it was the worst wrench.
I wonder how it fairs now.

I need to stockpile stranges no one uses and then sell them when they get changed

by the way there is also bread models

Update's here:Updates to Eureka Effect look okay, I wonder what the upgrade rate decreases is.

I think this might actually be worse than before, there's no way you can keep up with pressure on your Sentry and it takes twice as long to get everything to level 3, I'd much rather just be unable to carry my stuff

Plus I don't have a reload key anymore because who the forget manually reloads

Switch the ! and ?. "!?" looks so much better because the two flat sides line up rather than having the arch of the ques... look, it bothers me for some strange reason. Just do it.

Putting the question mark before the exclamation point is preferred because the primary emotion is questioning with the exclamation added for emphasis

by the way there is also bread models

Why is this a thing?