Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2422392 times)

shut up.................... or else...........

shut up.................... or else...........

Or else you'll call your mother's half-sister's second cousin's dog who works at valve to beat me up for my lunch money? :'''(

how muselk are you out of 10

Everyone should check out the Intox Zombie Mod server. Best TF2 server ever. Gameplay never gets old and is always enjoyable.

I see several Blocklanders on there occasionally. I saw Squideey and GreyWolf just last week!

I forgot the gameplay format of that gamemode, plus my mind is mixing up other zombie game does.

I forgot the gameplay format of that gamemode, plus my mind is mixing up other zombie game does.
one hit = AUTOBALANCED

I've had my unusual team captain for less than 24 hours and already 3 people have tried to scam me for it.

I've had my unusual team captain for less than 24 hours and already 3 people have tried to scam me for it.
hey its me your brother

ill give you $200 from paypal + STEAM CARDS
trade me ( :

what effect

i think you guys are just mad that you cant win against lmaobox users
they have more skill than you you idiots

i think you guys are just mad that you cant win against lmaobox users
they have more skill than you you idiots
Nice bait by a nice boy