Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2469797 times)

So i joined a casual match on 2fort (oh boy!) and there was already an argument between team pyro and team heavy; basically "w+m1 vs muh low skill ceiling".

can't we all just agree valve dun forgeted up with both of them?

the difference is instead of fixing pyro right now to make the game more enjoyable, lets give him another loving update entirely dedicated to him

both classes need some love but i'm going heavy on this one, the guy hasn't even gotten his own update since 2008.

giyz i just got into tf2 again. how do i get mad skinz and hats?

giyz i just got into tf2 again. how do i get mad skinz and hats?

Both classes are getting an update most likely, (if you didn't knew that already) only the class who wins gets the update first. Even though I voted for Pyro I wished I voted for Heavy.

Every time I tab out or quit the game my screen turns black until I unplug my hdmi cable and plug it back in. Anyone else getting this problem?

Every time I tab out or quit the game my screen turns black until I unplug my hdmi cable and plug it back in. Anyone else getting this problem?

are you playing in fullscreen
if so immediately stop and get windowed borderless gaming and use it on that

Your flamethrower is more effective the
[?] manofpanda89 <wrench.vtf> 26
closer you are to your target!

Good advice

so I was looking at a picture I took of my shotgun and

"factory new"

FACTORY

NEW

this factory blows I'm finding a better one with some damn quality control

Didn't Mann Co manufacture those? They make guns that eventually disintegrate or combust in your hands and coats that just fall apart

How would they be capable of making 100% factory new looking weapons?

There's also a bit of edge-wear as well

Guys i need help, idk if any of you use mac (i assume not) but i can't play at all. Any server i join, casual or community it just says the engine is out of memory. No one on steam helped me.