Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2417332 times)

you're a furry i thought you would be the one used to bara here
It can still be hard to look at certain things

But Hellhound is a bit of a nitpicker

But also that Sniper does look disgusting, and not just because of the flaws Hellhound pointed out, but also because he's a thin hairless New Zealander, so seeing him as a bara is very off putting

haHAH pyro update or somethign even gayer like the invasio n update v2

1 its not 10/10
2 you set yourselves up for disappointment by assuming these dates mean anything to the tf team

2 you set yourselves up for disappointment by assuming these dates mean anything to the tf team
Or just Valve in general, really

sauce?

nice meme

* blows a particularly pitiful-sounding party horn

we couldn't afford helium balloons, so we had to tape them to the ceiling.

Is there any good, community servers that are populated now adays? sort of sick of running into lunchbox and nullcore forgetboys.

halloween update now pls

get ready for more ugly cosmetics that people wear year round

halloween update now pls
thissss I want to fight bosses again

TF2 needs a boss rush Halloween mode that ends with a giant skeleton boss like in the Scream Bloody Fortress video

It would be perfect for this year's Halloween event, it's TF2's 10th anniversary, Merasmus could summon them one after the other, then summon the skeleton king at the end, so it'd be like taking a trip down memory lane of all the Halloween events that TF2's had over the years

I doubt Valve would actually do that though considering how they're already working on the Jungle and Pyro update and are already taking a long time with those