Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349199 times)

you know the tactic where pyros rush a level three sentry, run around it faster than it can aim, and destroy it in seconds without the need of an uber? the pyro update made this ""tactic"" more powerful.

What we do here is go back back back back back

you know the tactic where pyros rush a level three sentry, run around it faster than it can aim, and destroy it in seconds without the need of an uber? the pyro update made this ""tactic"" more powerful.
this is my favorite exploit for sentries lmao, I once knifed a sentry as a spy and the engi just stood there watching out of shock

this is my favorite exploit for sentries lmao, I once knifed a sentry as a spy and the engi just stood there watching out of shock
sentries should be able to rotate faster if a target is at point-blank like this. only a scout should be able to run around a sentry faster than it can aim at point blank imo

post spy loadout

donate this poor boy a hat

spy mains deserve to suffer

here be me spy

actually hey why not here's a couple more (kinda lame but sorta ok) loadouts i've got currently

a retro hero scout, a cozy sniper, and an undead cleric gosh i felt proud of myself coming up with that one when i got the voodoo cursed soul yesterday too bad halloween's pretty much over :(
and these don't rly have a theme but i like how they look anyways :>

the mask with the glowy eyes look neat with the pyromancer's mask and the beard matches the turtleneck sweater! (on RED anyways)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:20:30 AM by gr8dayseth »

the only sets i have with actual themes going on with them: no eyes edition

have any of you guys noticed the new cleaver sounds
i really like em but too bad they made the weapon useless now

They ruined the running gloves for me. Now my Bread Bites are useless in matches :(

Skins bought from the gift shop now give out random quality levels despite it saying "Factory New". This also includes the Dragon slayer reward

Patched!
https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/7a7jar/tf2_update_for_11117_11217_utc/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:59:06 PM by Emgiell »

why is scrap.tf infested (and owned) by ponycigarettes/furries
isnt geel a ponycigarette too

On zo's profile..

admins

moderators (im not gonna pick em out but here are some i noticed)

tf2 attracts those people for some reason

I don't see the issue, unless they are trying to make other people bronies or it affects their ability to moderate