Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434010 times)

dustbowl committed the deadly sin of placing the spawn RIGHT NEXT TO THE OBJECTIVE

still better than turbine

still better than turbine
if turbine had a longer middle, I would play it much more

when your muscle memory and situational awareness are too good

that reminds me a couple days ago on turbine there was this sniper on our team that some people on the other team accused of hacking, and of course some people on our team said no he isn't get gud
i death spectated him, first time didn't look too suspicious but i did it again and ya he was hitting people who weren't even close to his crosshair he's using silent aim
much to my surprise i started a vote against him and it passed first try even with two people claiming he wasn't cheating, might have to do with me saying "ya he's cheating he's using silent aim" thank u rest of team <3

we did lose in the end and one of those guys who insisted he was a legit player was like "wow if only we didn't lose our best player"
"u mean the cheater"
"he wasn't cheating!!"

ya idk bout u guys but i'd rather lose a fair fight than win with a cheater on our team

that reminds me a couple days ago on turbine there was this sniper on our team that some people on the other team accused of hacking, and of course some people on our team said no he isn't get gud
i death spectated him, first time didn't look too suspicious but i did it again and ya he was hitting people who weren't even close to his crosshair he's using silent aim
much to my surprise i started a vote against him and it passed first try even with two people claiming he wasn't cheating, might have to do with me saying "ya he's cheating he's using silent aim" thank u rest of team <3

we did lose in the end and one of those guys who insisted he was a legit player was like "wow if only we didn't lose our best player"
"u mean the cheater"
"he wasn't cheating!!"

ya idk bout u guys but i'd rather lose a fair fight than win with a cheater on our team
Same. If I have a cheater on my team and the kick fails I go hoovy and give the other team sandviches.

God, there's nothing I hate more than losing to a team that refuses to kick the cheater on their team.

getting a tf_language mod was the correct thing to do

The game would be mostly fine if they're implemented the old autobalance system and made it where people can join mid round, those two things honestly make the game hard to enjoy right now