Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2415884 times)

apparently the pins are coming back, the author said. i'm all for it.
Unboxed a Strange Tsar Platinum on my first try, feels amazing.

servers down for anyone else right now?

if it's an update, I really hope they remove the Scout Air thing. it's really annoying

hope you enjoyed your schadenfreude while it lasted, time to go back to being angry about things people like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if it's an update, I really hope they remove the Scout Air thing. it's really annoying
ya they fixed it, don't think they added the pins back on the hat yet tho

[img ]https://i.redditmedia.com/GMEGgsE8h51Jn53TyNiIjFhRUeqeoU4Nwb1GvVOdRmE.png?w=645&s=4717d6a1d81d5d9b636f919de42dbde8[/img]

hope you enjoyed your schadenfreude while it lasted, time to go back to being angry about things people like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why were they removed in the first place then? Accident?

meanwhile on upward

What a beautiful creature

i.redditmedia.com

r u like this in real life

Why were they removed in the first place then? Accident?
probably because they're Exact Replicas of what's on Jotaro's hat.
copyright most likely
when he says they're coming back, that most likely means either Araki gave the OK, or some copyright free pins are being made, like these ones

i doubt that because brimstone is literally just the item from the binding of isaac

i doubt that because brimstone is literally just the item from the binding of isaac
that was promotional though, this is a workshop item

r u like this in real life

no, I do not openly mock people who get upset at trivial things in real life

you got me

they still havent added the madcap smh

the forget is that from

no gay overrated japanese bootleg cartoons in my christian video game

delete your account