Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348945 times)

apparently only 4 of those exist

Nvm I'm happy again.

Update:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:41:37 PM by Redconer »

apparently only 4 of those exist
because literally nobody loves massed flies its the worst unusual effect so its usually sold

so i haven't played in a while, first game back i played with an aimhacker and some people were suspecting him of cheating. so after a few minutes of it being brought up (in case he was toggling) i spectated him after death and his aim unnaturally flicked a whole bunch on a fight and it was pretty obvious
i called the vote to kick but it didn't work, some of them were still not sure and i explained that i saw it clearly
after a few more minutes i call the vote again since more people believed it but it still didn't work. shortly after he was mockingly saying that he thought i was cheating and get this, they actually believed it and they successfully kicked me off

it was at this exact moment when i remembered why i don't play this game anymore. may as well just uninstall it at this point if no one cares about kicking actual cheaters anymore, this is just bullstuff man :(

so i haven't played in a while, first game back i played with an aimhacker and some people were suspecting him of cheating. so after a few minutes of it being brought up (in case he was toggling) i spectated him after death and his aim unnaturally flicked a whole bunch on a fight and it was pretty obvious
i called the vote to kick but it didn't work, some of them were still not sure and i explained that i saw it clearly
after a few more minutes i call the vote again since more people believed it but it still didn't work. shortly after he was mockingly saying that he thought i was cheating and get this, they actually believed it and they successfully kicked me off

it was at this exact moment when i remembered why i don't play this game anymore. may as well just uninstall it at this point if no one cares about kicking actual cheaters anymore, this is just bullstuff man :(
THIS IS SO SAD CAN WE GET 50 c:

i played a game with a guy who was hacking, and i quote "well they have one too, so its ok"

the tf2 warehouse is closing soon btw, might want to redeem your credits out before you lose it all

iN WHAT UNIVERSE CAN TF2 HAVE 2 KNOWN STICKYBOMB EXPLOIT SPOTS AND NOT BE FIXED FOR YEARS

iN WHAT UNIVERSE CAN TF2 HAVE 2 KNOWN STICKYBOMB EXPLOIT SPOTS AND NOT BE FIXED FOR YEARS
let me guess:

these bad boys

Well dustbowl is the 4th stufftiest map in the game

isn't there also a barrel you can hide in on cp_steel
or is that another map

i was referring to 2 others, now i am sad because it is 3

Don't you mean that exploit where if you stack 3 stickies, they can damage through walls?

there's also a spot on 2fort where you can hide stickies in the vents that go on the way to the intel room
idk why you'd torture yourself by playing 2fort though, go play well or some stuff instead

this game is horrific to play these days