Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434654 times)

does anyone have a gun I can borrow
no reason

are you a complete loving handicap because you've done this in the past

he's still playing tf2 so it goes without saying

I never accepted this. I have desktop auth (mobile auth emulator) so this should NOT have happened. The only 2 things I can  guess are happening are that Steam trading is no longer safe, or Desktop Authenticator is a gigantic sham.

I never accepted this. I have desktop auth (mobile auth emulator) so this should NOT have happened. The only 2 things I can  guess are happening are that Steam trading is no longer safe, or Desktop Authenticator is a gigantic sham.

dont play dumb, there is literal no way this could've happened unless YOU clicked something

...why would I play dumb?

Literally all the trading that I have done was with Scrap.tf bots. I look at names and offers every time

Hell, I noticed that all my items dissappeared MID-GAME.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 01:52:16 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

Literally all the trading that I have done was with Scrap.tf bots. I look at names and offers every time

but you had to have clicked accept you actual stone-cold loving handicap

there is no way the button clicked itself

unless someone hacked your computer (possible, but unlikely), or someone accepted it for you (extremely unlikely), you are the one who accepted that trade

there is literally no other way around this and denying that you're an idiot isn't going to change that

Alright so I found the problem.

Apparently the literal top result on google for "Steam Desktop Authenticator" is a fake one, designed to take your account.

I downloaded a false SDA.

but you had to have clicked accept you actual stone-cold loving handicap

there is no way the button clicked itself
hey you braindead forget I said I didn't press stuff

Is the github one the fake SDA, cause that's the top google result
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:39:05 PM by John Freeman »

I downloaded a false SDA.
hey you braindead forget I said I didn't press stuff

you pressed download on the fake desktop auth you troglodyte

get mommy to buy you a phone so you can get mobile guard

Why would you download a Steam Guard authenticator that isn't the official one? You were just asking to be hacked

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:17:11 PM by Nix the Glaceon »