2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46191 times)

Changing the name would require a new logo :/
Im all out of names, too.

"Within a Quarantine"

In my honest opinion, you're going to have a lot of trouble working on this.

You've built up your team way too fast. I was very selective about my team, and they all turned out well. I never even considered doing apps. You were either chosen or you weren't. You couldn't even ask me-- if anything that gave a few people even less of a chance.

Also, by making a ZombieRP you're already in the Bluzone's shadow without using a name like "Zeds in the DeadZone". That name just irks me.

To be honest, you've got a team of good people, but they all have separate interests and skill levels.

I'm not saying you won't go through with this, or it'll fail miserably, simply stating that by the way things are going now you are going to have a lot of trouble.

I totally agree with this. I feel how Kniaz feels.

We dived into this WAY too fast. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but we are having issues already.

I believe, if we had been more careful, and followed the procedures just like Kniaz did, we wouldn't be planting seeds that might cause chaos in the future.

As far as the building, we're off to a good start. But for everything else, it is going too fast.

Kniaz, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me coordinate this server like yours; teach me all the helpfull skills you posses that helped make the Bluzone.

Anyway, I still have high hopes for this. This is looking good.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:22:10 PM by Joffrey »

zedocalypse?

Zergocalypse?

Zombolympics?

Zombocalypse?

please, is there some other name you kinda thought up of before zeds in the deadzone?

Kq, my in-game ID is 13767.

Please change the OP.

Released Script_RPChat. planning to release other private mods.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208492

this is semi-relevant.

Released Script_RPChat. planning to release other private mods.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=208492

this is semi-relevant.
Seen it coming

although i thought you'll simply give it through pm's

Seen it coming

although i thought you'll simply give it through pm's
"releasing" (as promised in the bluzone thread) implies publicly.
"giving it out" implies more of what you thought.

I totally agree with this. I feel how Kniaz feels.

We dived into this WAY too fast. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but we are having issues already.

I believe, if we had been more careful, and followed the procedures just like Kniaz did, we wouldn't be planting seeds that might cause chaos in the future.

As far as the building, we're off to a good start. But for everything else, it is going too fast.

Kniaz, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me coordinate this server like yours; teach me all the helpfull skills you posses that helped make the Bluzone.

Anyway, I still have high hopes for this. This is looking good.

you dont want to learn from kniaz

Yes, we do.

Changed name until further notice. I'm not that keen on it, but for now, let's think of more names.

Preferably one worded names

Yes, we do.

i hope not

Changed name until further notice. I'm not that keen on it, but for now, let's think of more names.

Preferably one worded names

Quarantown

Nobody liked the previous one

Nobody liked the previous one
why not one of these?:
zedocalypse?

Zergocalypse?

Zombolympics?

Zombocalypse?

Stop acting like a loving baby. All you're doing is holding a grudge and taking cheap shots at the server like a loving child. Seriously. Grow up and stop pouting because we didn't let you turn Bluzone into the Brock Show.