2 (5.4%)
DEM STU
6 (16.2%)
GOTTA LOVE DEM STU
19 (51.4%)
Mmmm
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Threat Enclosure - Within a Quarantine  (Read 46195 times)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:12:10 AM by Revoloarx »

You glossed over the fact that you acted like a richard when we confronted you about Brock. You're trying to make it look like we just picked on you for no reason.

Also, list some problems you'll try to fix.

the only reason i still am angry about it is when i apoligized you and your other admins just didnt accept it and stood on my back for the rest of the time i was there, vietzone stopped when kniaz said stop brock or whatever, i also wanted to make that to fix problems the bluzone had

You weren't banned at first. You were simply asked to stop, and you apologized. Things continued, I'm pretty sure you didn't stop or you flipped out, maybe even both - but you continued to be an annoyance and go against every warning and then you were banned. Regardless if you apologized after that, you knew most people only get one chance - and you were fine with everyone else getting that treatment. But when it was you that was breaking the rules, that's when you started being biased and saying it's unfair because "you should be treated differently" in your eyes.

And I wouldn't classify "Jericho being banned from the Bluzone" being a problem with the role-play. If anything, your own role-play would continue to focus on you and revolve around you. That's not fixing a problem, that's making one.

or maybe proved that im smarter than you. whatever way you look at it, thats your opinion, i respect that.

How the forget did you prove that you're smarter than me? By spewing out insults instead of making a case? By ignoring Audax's posts? By saying "I don't need to defend myself" when called out on your bullstuff?

You haven't proven anything except that you are a butthurt idiot who doesn't know how to argue.

You glossed over the fact that you acted like a richard when we confronted you about Brock. You're trying to make it look like we just picked on you for no reason.

Also, list some problems you'll try to fix.

1. no perma bans when someone makes a simple mistake
2. not be a angry douche all the time
3. actually have respectful admins
4. take care of the playerbase
5. listen to complaints
6. not create an entire forum for a server which probobly wont be around for long anyways

i could list more, but why waste brain power on something as stupid and clumsy as this. you guys put words in my mouth all the time, and were the worst admins i have ever seen; go ahead, say something smart, clever, like everything above like you're smarter than me, and actually, you may be smarter, but i dont care if you are; because i dont need too. i was perma banned because i said "why are you jumping on my back ever since the brock incident" to kniaz, yet you continue and continue to blabber on about how i tried to make it brock jericho quest, which i didnt, because you only got half of the story.

i advise you and everyone else to calm down about it, it's not that big of a deal and for one, i just hate kniaz.

also, do you really need to know how to argue about what do you did right or wrong on a roleplay server? it would help, but its probably not on the SATs.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:19:05 AM by Ninja guy »

Like I said in my previous post, you never complained about this. If anything you agreed with it. But when you got perma banned for ignoring our warnings, you suddenly changed your opinion on it because it was you getting banned this time.

And it was never over simple mistakes. Again, you're blowing things out of proportion.

I'm going to guess this is directed towards the admins. They were never "angry douches," they may have gotten frustrated when there were multiple people disobeying the easy-to-follow rules, but other than that everyone was treated fairly and had an understanding of the rules.

This goes hand-in-hand with your "angry douche" comment. Again, the admins always helped people and moderated the server like they should. You're just holding a grudge and being biased. Nobody should take your word for anything.

This is hilarious. Like I said, the admins always helped people - and on top of that, we would always listen to reasonable suggestions and things were constantly added and fixed with the server/build.

5. listen to complaints

Nobody wants to listen to someone constantly bitch and moan about how they were banned, when they obviously had an understanding of the rules and decided to go against them.

6. not create an entire forum for a server which probobly wont be around for long anyways

It's laughable how this barely is a problem, and how now you're only bringing this up because the Bluzone shutdown and your grudge against it.

All of your "problems" can be related to your grudge against the Bluzone Team and server, and are most likely where all this is coming from. Anybody who knows who you were in the server and what trouble you caused would realize this.

i could list more, but why waste brain power on something as stupid and clumsy as this. you guys put words in my mouth all the time, and were the worst admins i have ever seen; go ahead, say something smart, clever, like everything above like you're smarter than me, and actually, you may be smarter, but i dont care if you are; because i dont need too. i was perma banned because i said "why are you jumping on my back ever since the brock incident" to kniaz, yet you continue and continue to blabber on about how i tried to make it brock jericho quest, which i didnt, because you only got half of the story.

I agree, you are pretty stupid and clumsy. And again, you're making things up and being biased because you got banned. The only people who had a problem with the admins were the ones who got banned for deliberately breaking the rules, which includes you.

Also, you weren't banned for saying "why are you jumping on my back ever since the brock incident." That is such bullstuff and you know it.

i advise you and everyone else to calm down about it, it's not that big of a deal and for one, i just hate kniaz.

You hate him because you were banned, and you continue to hold a grudge. You had no problem with anyone or anything until you were called out for making the role-play about yourself, and everyone agreed. Once you were warned, then later banned that's when you started hating everyone and everything.

also, do you really need to know how to argue about what do you did right or wrong on a roleplay server? it would help, but its probably not on the SATs.

There is no way anyone can side with you now. You're just blatantly expressing how you cannot come up with a valid argument - because you're wrong - so you're just being dismissive now, and being dismissive ahead of time so no one can try to argue against you. You're pathetic.

jesus christ lol someone is getting a little mad

my name's jericho and i'm not going to waste any more time listing things because i have no arguments and when i'm accused of arguing i just deny it and say "why waste my time even though i'm already wasting it by replying" it's a waste of brain power.

grow up lol.

also known as calling out jericho because he's literally only here to stir up stuff.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:42:36 AM by Kaphonaits² »

5. listen to complaints

1. We were forgiving for simple mistakes. Yours was more than that
2. Kniaz was definitely not an angry douche all the time.
3. The admins were respectful and were called out when unfairly being douches to players.
4. We cared a lot for the playerbase. We hosted when we could, we made a forum section so players could RP without being on the server. Lugnut made BluChat, we unbanned players if we thought the were banned unfairly.
5. We did listen to complaints, but most of them were from banned users who didn't follow the rules.
6. While that might have been a little too much, it did help the admins communicate better. It also helped is sort ban appeals easier and better. Not to mention it gave us a place to discuss ideas and whatnot.

i could list more, but why waste brain power on something as stupid and clumsy as this. you guys put words in my mouth all the time, and were the worst admins i have ever seen; go ahead, say something smart, clever, like everything above like you're smarter than me, and actually, you may be smarter, but i dont care if you are; because i dont need too.

I wish I were as cool as you.

i was perma banned because i said "why are you jumping on my back ever since the brock incident" to kniaz, yet you continue and continue to blabber on about how i tried to make it brock jericho quest, which i didnt, because you only got half of the story.

You referred to your character as "the main antagonist" multiple times, the other characters you made just put more of the spotlight on Brock and you forced Kaph's character to die.

Also, I will not calm down about it when you take cheap shots at a server I enjoyed.

jesus christ lol someone is getting a little mad

I doubt you even read that post. If you would have, you would've seen that in no way I was yelling or getting angry. Hell, right now you're just dismissing my entire argument - because as mentioned, you're a little stuff who can't handle being disagreed with, so you're just going to plug your ears and yell "I can't hear you!"

I'll say it again, there is no way someone can side with you after seeing how you react to everyone. There's no need to carry this on any further, you've already done enough damage to yourself and whoever reads this will be able to see what a pathetic little wretch you are.

Good job.

am I the only one eventing?

If so cnai b head eventer, lol?

I'm going on the server now

ninja guy was banned, lets all point and laugh.

really what is the pass, I am in this project, lol