Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6517 times)

This dumbstuff has been banned from my server for emote spam. And when I ban him, he spamms my server with multiple connections, When hes un banne dit lags, when hes banned, It still lags. Theres no fixing this. I dont know what the forget do do.

my server just crashed again because of this.

Its also Gunnaboy btw.

>Max has annoying emote script
>Glass asks him to turn it off
>Max says no
>Glass asks again
>Says no
>Gets banned permanently
>This stuff starts
It started off with it lagging horribly then the connections were being spammed.

I'm a witness. Maximus spam connected/disconnected the server and crashed it.

I contacted Badspot. Since this is not in my control. I have no way to stop this. I cant ban him. It does same thing. So. I also contacted Kalphiter. Idk if maybe he can Block his BLID or IP.

He was banned a week ago for it. Then I cleared some un-needed bans off the ban list. I asked him nicely to stop a few times. Got irritated. Banned his friend, Then banned him, Then he started doing this stuff. This happened earlier today as well.

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:44:31 PM by Badspot »

Why does it even show that he's connecting even though he's banned?

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.
You do realize you can be banned and possibly key revoked for this? Because this is attacking a server. Not DoS but if a user attacks a server even after ban and the host cannot do anything. I'm pretty sure thats a nice key revoke.

you little punk-ass bitch.

Bye

Oh and sorry, I don't listen to cunts that crash my server.

He'll be banned and possibly key revoked, he just admitted that they both did it.