Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6594 times)

Wrong thread. forget
I hope you don't curse as much as you do on the forums as to the little kids in your server that just want to have fun.

I hope you don't curse as much as you do on the forums as to the little kids in your server that just want to have fun.

He curses endlessly.

is there any way to prevent/protect against attacks like these?
You can block incoming traffic from their IP's if you have a firewall installed, so yes, you can.

Glassy,Maximus WAS my friend,Then I heard he got banned,And then I was like   ".....Mkay..."

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

User was banned for this post

Glassy,Maximus WAS my friend,Then I heard he got banned,And then I was like   ".....Mkay..."
Why the forget do you keep bumping stuff.

Are you seriously concerned about him swearing on blockland? This game has one of the most vulgar communities out there, if there's any kids playing, they'll already be corrupted.

Are you seriously concerned about him swearing on blockland? This game has one of the most vulgar communities out there, if there's any kids playing, they'll already be corrupted.
Corrupted, good use of words sir.

It's sad to see that maxi got his stuff deactivated. Blockland has lost it's #1 deathmatcher.

It's sad to see that maxi got his stuff deactivated. Blockland has lost it's #1 deathmatcher.
Why the forget did you bump this stuff.

And its his fault for DDoS'ing my server.