Author Topic: Crap you thought when you were younger  (Read 4710 times)

i thought facial hair was just random trait you could have
for example; like how some people have blue eyes, or others have brown or green, i thought you would just grow up to have a beard or a moustache or no facial hair at all

I used to think I held some sort of power that allowed me to do things like run faster or if playing a sport, play better, that had to be called upon mentally to be used.
I still do that.

I was deathly afraid of spontaneously turning into a girl at any moment.
oh my god lol

i used to think that my dad was black because he is of Mediterranean descent, and slightly darker than me.  I didnt know what black people looked like

I was a handicapped child.

I watched peter pan over and over again, studying, taking notes, everything he did. Why?
forget you, I wanna fly that's why.
So a week of studying a child's cartoon later, I sprinkled 'fairy dust' on myself, "believed", yada yada yada, then jumped off the roof of my playhouse, 10 ft off the ground. As a fail safe I put cardboard beneath me, so if I didn't believe well enough the cardboard would catch my fall.

Then, since that fatefull day, I fly to work.
swag

I thought I was special.

also
the first time i saw a guy without a shirt on i thought "oh my gosh this is a bad thing" because it was apparently a bad thing for a girl to not have a shirt on so i assumed that applied to both genders and
yeah

I thought serial killers killed cereal.
No loving joke. This is when I was quite young.

Why does USA get involved in everythi-
Wait, I still believe that.
what are you talking about lol

what are you talking about lol
You really don't know?
lmao.

oh and i also thought i was a vampire when i was 8 or 9

You really don't know?
lmao.
You don't know how handicapped you sound?
Lol.
Let's give some examples of hypocrisy commonly used in situations like this.
People will say the USA sticks into everything. Then when they WANT us to do something (Syria) we don't. Maybe it's because the president knows what's best for the loving country and you don't. That's why he's the loving president.

i thought the game of tennis was the ball boys catching the balls lol

I used to think my richard was only for pissing :cookieMonster:

I knew women didn't have snakees, so I just thought there was nothing there. Absolutely nothing, just skin. I thought they peed out their back door and that's why they sat down when they peed.