Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8446 times)

we had our last game today :((

discuss football and how long your season goes for

I still have to go to like two or three more ugh
and then to a lameass local Christian college's game, bc they don't have their own god damn band ffs

A bunch of men, in tights, tackling each other for balls?

john madden
john madden
football
uuuuuuuuuuuuu

seriously forget football

A bunch of men, in tights, tackling each other for balls?
You got a problem with it?


My county kicked Emofreaks counties behind in football. And I heard we beat Fort Knox in football as well.

my school got its ass handed to them the first couple of games, but then I guess they straightened up, and won a couple since then
A bunch of men, in tights, tackling each other for balls?
people who say stupid stuff like this are usually unathletic, fat, and/or weak

people who say stupid stuff like this are usually unathletic, fat, and/or weak
Oh god, I'm unathletic, fat, and weak because I don't enjoy a game you do!

You're a loving moron.

people who say stupid stuff like this are usually unathletic, fat, and/or weak
i dont like football and im not fat
i guess im considered unathletic and weak though :c

what

how many games did you have

we have 10 and we go for another month still

what

how many games did you have

we have 10 and we go for another month still

we had 9, 1 game a week straight and then we had like 3 weeks of practice before school started

Oh god, I'm unathletic, fat, and weak because I don't enjoy a game you do!

You're a loving moron.
You're the moron here.

Oh god, I'm unathletic, fat, and weak because I don't enjoy a game you do!

You're a loving moron.
correlation does not imply causation

also I said and/or, which means exactly that, and not "and"

correlation does not imply causation

also I said and/or, which means exactly that, and not "and"
>usually
>invalid statistic you pulled from your arse

If you want to nitpick, allow me.