Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8448 times)

i kind of like watching college football more then the NFL. i mean i keep up with the games and stuff buy i dont really watch them. except for like the last 3.
You presented an opinion stating mine was irrelevant.  I provided you with necessary retort.  Try harder.
how about you try harder to leave the thread because there is obviously nothing for you to enjoy here?

see, this is what i mean

being able to at least tolerate football helps you do fun stuff
Yeah with weanies and soda *not beer* mmmm


see, this is what i mean

being able to at least tolerate football helps you do fun stuff
I just don't like going to the games.

anyone see this?
why no raging?
well are you a troll or something?

No, just expected some reaction for stating i hate sports.

Yeah and it's funny because playing with little action figures when you claim to be in your twenties is pretty gay imo
Nice job losing the argument and being so ignorant you continue to post here.
I've never claimed to be in my twenties, what the hell are you on about?

It's actually the complete opposite.  I may have started a mess by making that post, but tolerance is a two way street.  I didn't have to post in the topic, nor did he have to post it on a public forum.

It appears that these football fans are overly sensative in reference to a sport they enjoy.

It's like someone saying they dislike a TV show, and someone getting mad at them for it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:11:07 PM by Lalam24 »

Yeah with weanies and soda *not beer* mmmm
love me some weenies

No, just expected some reaction for stating i hate sports.
people generally hate sports because they can't play them :cookieMonster:

No, just expected some reaction for stating i hate sports.
ok being fat and unhealthy is your choice

I've never claimed to be in my twenties, what the hell are you on about?

It's actually the complete opposite.  I may have started a mess by making that post, but tolerance is a two way street.  I didn't have to post in the topic, nor did he have to post it on a public forum.

You've told me in-game in a religious argument because I called you "kid"; You then proceeded to get super offended or something and state your age and then more blibber blabber that I don't care to remember because it was gratuitous amounts of stupid.  And now you think you have the upper hand here when clearly everyone wants you out?

people generally hate sports because they can't play them :cookieMonster:
Where the forget are you getting this?  People can dislike things simply because they don't consider it to be a productive use of time/don't find it entertaining.  Are you so stupid that you MUST assume it's simply due to their physical incapabilities?

You've told me in-game in a religious argument because I called you "kid"; You then proceeded to get super offended or something and state your age and then more blibber blabber that I don't care to remember because it was gratuitous amounts of stupid.  And now you think you have the upper hand here when clearly everyone wants you out?
I never stated I was in my 20s, so either that discussion never occured or you have an incredible ability to skew information.  Quality over quantity.

Where the forget are you getting this?  People can dislike things simply because they don't consider it to be a productive use of time/don't find it entertaining.  Are you so stupid that you MUST assume it's simply due to their physical incapabilities?
Are you so stupid that you don't get what generalizations are?  He even said, "people generally...".  He's entitled to an opinion and I happen to agree with him.

Well i am fat, but sports are useless and a waste of money.

Where the forget are you getting this?  People can dislike things simply because they don't consider it to be a productive use of time/don't find it entertaining.  Are you so stupid that you MUST assume it's simply due to their physical incapabilities?
woh i could feel the air on that one
There's a difference between really HATING the sport and just not being interested. The only people, in my experience, that have hated sports are the really unhealthy and grumpy ones who couldn't get on the team.

Are you so stupid that you don't get what generalizations are?  He even said, "people generally...".  He's entitled to an opinion and I happen to agree with him.
I was commenting on the generalization.  Why do you have such a problem with that?  God, you are one weak son of a bitch.