Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8534 times)

I was tossing a football to my friend one time, and broke his middle finger. :s

I said I'd stop, but before I do, personal benefits don't apply to everyone.  Sheer entertainment isn't the promotion of knowledge, that is a fact.  What's rubbed off from it != its denotation.
Productivity is relative.

You do not need to be angry in order to insult someone, so, yes, you are incorrect.
Please cite your source because that is bullstuff

AGH I HATE JAMMING FINGERS AAAAAAA
yeah and its not like it hurts really bad, its just you cant close your hands all the way. it hurts if you hit them again though.

Please cite your source because that is bullstuff
Oh god, I hope you aren't serious.


Oh god, I hope you aren't serious.
Sorry I'm just making as much sense as you do, sweet pea.


Sorry I'm just making as much sense as you do, sweet pea.
Too stupid to argue with reason, huh?
go away
I'd love to report you for a dismissive post for stuffs.

Too stupid to argue with reason, huh?I'd love to report you for a dismissive post for stuffs.
I already reported you for excessive flaming repeat offending :)

You haven't had it happen to you before?
Not every finger at once no but a finger or 2 at a time yea.

One finger is more crooked than it should be because my cousin "accidentally" kicked it.
Apparently he got karate and wrestling mixed up and started doing kicks from hell and hit my finger. Felt like it was broke and now after looking at it about a year later I noticed it was a bit more bent at the joint than it should be.


I call sigging!

lalam why the forget are you still here

i mean it's one thing to walk into a thread and say like a one liner or joke or something and even that's pushing it a little but do you really have nothing better to do than to argue with people about arguing

i don't like football either but i don't really agree with thread stuffting either

I already reported you for excessive flaming repeat offending :)

He isnt flaming. Hes arguing your 1st Grade level logic.

While it was inevitable, i did not mean to start this huge argument.

I already reported you for excessive flaming repeat offending :)
Excessive flaming?  Promoting an insultive attitude can be looked at negatively, but, as far as I'm concerned, almost everyone on the forum does it.  Even you have.  So, under this logic, you should also be banned.

While it was inevitable, i did not mean to start this huge argument.
You didn't, I did.