Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8537 times)

Eating food is productive and that's not someone's perception.
I just said it can be absolute.  It isn't always, though.

Read the post next time, please.

if you really thought they couldn't help it, you wouldn't have insulted them. thus you are mad

With this logic, you could tell someone that they have been diagnosed with being mentally handicapped based off of various tests the person took, and you would have be mad at them for it.

So no. I can insult someone without being mad at them.

In fact, you can accidentally insult someone. You do not choose to do so, so therefore how could you be mad at them if you did not want to insult them?

You must be in the wrong thread or something.  Are you sure you aren't in the robot toy thread?

Uh. No.

Why did you change the subject? Do not waffle the current subject

Why did you change the subject? Do not waffle the current subject
He has to resort to mocking in order to make himself feel better.  This is what you call textbook ignorance.

With this logic, you could tell someone that they have been diagnosed with being mentally handicapped based off of various tests the person took, and you would have be mad at them for it.

So no. I can insult someone without being mad at them.

Uh. No.

Why did you change the subject? Do not waffle the current subject


I'm pretty hungry now, thanks.

I'm pretty hungry now, thanks.


You can go eat waffles with all the other obese sport haters.


You can go eat waffles with all the other obese sport haters.


HEY LOOK WHO HASNT READ ANYTHING IVE POSTED IN THE THREAD!! CONGRATS BUD!!

HEY LOOK WHO HASNT READ ANYTHING IVE POSTED IN THE THREAD!! CONGRATS BUD!!
HEY, LOOK AT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND INSIDE JOKES!

HEY LOOK WHO HASNT READ ANYTHING IVE POSTED IN THE THREAD!! CONGRATS BUD!!

I was doing a call back to the origin of the argument

HEY, LOOK AT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND INSIDE JOKES!
I mean, the joke was targeted at you.. and all.  I don't think I was supposed to get it.

Yes it is.  Productivity is based on one's perception of what it is that's being effected.  This can be an opinion, even though you have your heart set on assuming otherwise.  Productivity in reference to stock or general statistics isn't defined by simple negative and positive, in which case, no, it isn't perceptive.  But, when referencing something which is based around one's personal view of the world's operations, it is.

Really?  You do realise that the concept is based on the recieving end's perception of it, right?  That, anything or anyone can insult another individual.  This implies that everyone must be angry at all times, according to your silly logic.
no, productivity does not care what you think. he does not give a forget. it is determined by whether or not the benefits gained outweigh whatever things you had to do to get there

sure, it does imply that, as long as the person is also constantly insulting someone

I mean, the joke was targeted at you.. and all.  I don't think I was supposed to get it.
No, it wasn't.  God damn, you are so bad at this.

No, it wasn't.  God damn, you are so bad at this.
You are the sport hater here.

no, productivity does not care what you think. he does not give a forget. it is determined by whether or not the benefits gained outweigh whatever things you had to do to get there

sure, it does imply that, as long as the person is also constantly insulting someone
Benefits can be perceptive.

Anything can be taken as an insult, once again.  This also implies that an object, which doesn't have the ability to even promote anger, is angry.

You are the sport hater here.
Do you still not get the loving joke?  Let me clue you in: he was mocking you.

Benefits can be perceptive.

Anything can be taken as an insult, once again.  This also implies that an object, which doesn't have the ability to even promote anger, is angry.
Do you still not get the loving joke?  Let me clue you in: he was mocking you.
Let me clue you in: It was dumb

holy stuff will you ladies take this to PM's or something