Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8536 times)

Let me clue you in: It was dumb
"Lol, I get it now, but it's stupid because it makes fun of me!"

"Lol, I get it now, but it's stupid because it makes fun of me!"
It was dumb from the beginning, nice assumption

Benefits can be perceptive.

Anything can be taken as an insult, once again.  This also implies that an object, which doesn't have the ability to even promote anger, is angry.
not physical benefits

ok wait, I'm only talking about when you are intentionally insulting someone. I had no idea you were assuming otherwise

holy stuff will you ladies take this to PM's or something
loving lol

not physical benefits

ok wait, I'm only talking about when you are intentionally insulting someone. I had no idea you were assuming otherwise
No, but benefits themselves can be perceptive.  I never said they all were.

Insults are only insulting depending on the individual recieving it.  This implies anything and anyone can be insultive towards another individual at all times.

why are people arguing when dogs exist

why are people arguing when dogs exist
omg pls leave this to the men

omg pls leave this to the men

do not exclude the dogs from this discussion they have some very intelligent things to say about sports.

do not exclude the dogs from this discussion they have some very intelligent things to say about sports.
*bark*

i do say..

*bark*

i do say..

are you writing this down? quick where's a pen?

are you writing this down? quick where's a pen?
dont worry i have notepad

No, but benefits themselves can be perceptive.  I never said they all were.

Insults are only insulting depending on the individual recieving it.  This implies anything and anyone can be insultive towards another individual at all times.
benefits to the spectators, if that's what you mean? there are none, it's just as productive for most of them as video games are. maybe you could say it's productive for those who bet on it, but they don't actually have to watch the game anyway, so it isn't really. playing football is productive, though. isn't that what we're talking about?

I like, just said I was talking about insulting someone on purpose, so why did you say that again

this is about loving football go away lalam

what are your teams football records? we ended as a 6-3 team which is pretty good considering 80% of our team were freshman.

this is about loving football go away lalam

what are your teams football records? we ended as a 6-3 team which is pretty good considering 80% of our team were freshman.
like 0 - 25 in middle school because our center was injured pre-season, we had the smallest safety EVER, and our quarterback was short lol

benefits to the spectators, if that's what you mean? there are none, it's just as productive for most of them as video games are. maybe you could say it's productive for those who bet on it, but they don't actually have to watch the game anyway, so it isn't really. playing football is productive, though. isn't that what we're talking about?

I like, just said I was talking about insulting someone on purpose, so why did you say that again
In reference to the entertainment aspect, that is what we're talking about.  I do not find it entertaining, therefore I do not find it a productive use of my time.  What rubs off of it can be easily conjured elsewhere, and, more specifically, in a controlled environment, not a game.

It doesn't matter whether or not it was on purpose, it's still dependant on the receiver's perception of it.

If someone states that someone else is stupid, because they simply do not have the means to produce a reasonable argument, this doesn't imply anger, at all.


User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:12:09 PM by Badspot »