Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8535 times)

Productivity is relative.

You do not need to be angry in order to insult someone, so, yes, you are incorrect.
no it isn't? I'm pretty sure productivity is a definite thing. something can't be productive "in your opinion," bc productivity doesn't depend on people's opinions. I really like playing video games, but it isn't productive. and I hate going over basic things in marching band, but it is rather productive

you aren't going insult something if you aren't angry. even if you're only slightly angry. for example, you just insulted me, bc you're angry over what I'm saying, however tiny your anger may be

He isnt flaming. Hes arguing your 1st Grade level logic.
Woah woah woah, watch out everyone

Oh god, I'm unathletic, fat, and weak because I don't enjoy a game you do!

You're a loving moron.

Jesus christ, it's like dealing with 5 year olds.

I was commenting on the generalization.  Why do you have such a problem with that?  God, you are one weak son of a bitch.

It's an opinion.  Do you want me to explain the opinion in depth?You can't make up for stupid by assuming you're athletic, boy.

Yay!
I mean seriously, who doesn't want a fat black man throwing a football at a head humping zombie?

Sorry for anyone else who wanted it, I just had to have it. You guys can have the black guy on the boat gif if you can find it wherever it is.

I mean seriously, who doesn't want a fat black man throwing a football at a head humping zombie?

Sorry for anyone else who wanted it, I just had to have it. You guys can have the black guy on the boat gif if you can find it wherever it is.
I CAN HAVE IT TOO

I CAN HAVE IT TOO
have what?
The black man on the boat or Coach throwing a football.

have what?
The black man on the boat or Coach throwing a football.
uh both......?

no it isn't? I'm pretty sure productivity is a definite thing. something can't be productive "in your opinion," bc productivity doesn't depend on people's opinions. I really like playing video games, but it isn't productive. and I hate going over basic things in marching band, but it is rather productive

you aren't going insult something if you aren't angry. even if you're only slightly angry. for example, you just insulted me, bc you're angry over what I'm saying, however tiny your anger may be

I can insult people for being stupid. Im not mad at them for being stupid because they can't help it.

Woah woah woah, watch out everyone


I don't see how this post proves anything. Lalam is pretty much right. There are obvious flaws in your logic and you refuse to notice them.

I can insult people for being stupid. Im not mad at them for being stupid because they can't help it.

I don't see how this post proves anything. Lalam is pretty much right. There are obvious flaws in your logic and you refuse to notice them.
Where was Lalam right?  Please, if you would.

uh both......?
Oh.
Okay.
Welp I'm off to bed guys, I'll be glad to see where this does/doesn't go tomorrow.

Where was Lalam right?  Please, if you would.

To be blunt, everywhere.

I can insult people for being stupid. Im not mad at them for being stupid because they can't help it.
if you really thought they couldn't help it, you wouldn't have insulted them. thus you are mad

To be blunt, everywhere.
You must be in the wrong thread or something.  Are you sure you aren't in the robot toy thread?

no it isn't? I'm pretty sure productivity is a definite thing. something can't be productive "in your opinion," bc productivity doesn't depend on people's opinions. I really like playing video games, but it isn't productive. and I hate going over basic things in marching band, but it is rather productive

you aren't going insult something if you aren't angry. even if you're only slightly angry. for example, you just insulted me, bc you're angry over what I'm saying, however tiny your anger may be
Yes it is.  Productivity is based on one's perception of what it is that's being effected.  This can be an opinion, even though you have your heart set on assuming otherwise.  Productivity in reference to stock or general statistics isn't defined by simple negative and positive, in which case, no, it isn't perceptive.  But, when referencing something which is based around one's personal view of the world's operations, it is.

Really?  You do realise that the concept is based on the recieving end's perception of it, right?  That, anything or anyone can insult another individual.  This implies that everyone must be angry at all times, according to your silly logic.

you guys both had valid opinions, but were being too douchey to accept that the other position was valid

Yes it is.  Productivity is based on one's perception of what it is that's being effected.  This can be an opinion, even though you have your heart set on assuming otherwise.  Productivity in reference to stock or general statistics isn't defined by simple negative and positive, in which case, no, it isn't perceptive.  But, when referencing something which is based around one's personal view of the world's operations, it is.

Really?  You do realise that the concept is based on the recieving end's perception of it, right?  That, anything or anyone can insult another individual.  This implies that everyone must be angry at all times, according to your silly logic.
Eating food is productive and that's not someone's perception.