Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8451 times)

Damn straight it is.
I was playing Madden 13 with my brother in law and it's just good plain fun

I was playing Madden 13 with my brother in law and it's just good plain fun
I'm talking actually going outside to play football, not with a controller and a TV.

I think there are a few more games in my season, but I don't play.  My friends do though.

Oh, god, sorry for sharing my opinion.  That must really hurt people who are too entitled to listen to anyone but themselves!Which is an inaccurate statistic...?
My opinion is that you are an idiot making stupid posts and ruining/derailing a topic

On topic: we've only had 4 games...


Oh, god, sorry for sharing my opinion.  That must really hurt people who are too entitled to listen to anyone but themselves!
why are you ripping on me about you sharing your opinion if i was just sharing mine? i mean really you aren't the only one entitled to an opinion. i mean what, are you too entitled to listen to anyone but yourself or something?

now go play with your transformers and stop stuffting up the thread.

anyways i think i might join track to keep in shape this year.

I'm talking actually going outside to play football, not with a controller and a TV.
I do like it "for real" style but that was an example of how much I like football

I do like it "for real" style but that was an example of how much I like football
Ohhh, I see.
I don't play Football on a game system because I can never get the controls right and I end up trying to figure out what I'm doing.

Oh, god, sorry for sharing my opinion.  That must really hurt people who are too entitled to listen to anyone but themselves!
and also calling football gay is pretty stupid in itself.  the superbowl is one of the most watched events ever each year.  and football is huge in america, if you can't at least sit down and passively watch a game of football you're going to have problems socially.

>usually
>invalid statistic you pulled from your arse
If you want to nitpick, allow me.
if by "my arse," you mean personal experiences then yes

also, @everyone who says something about just "not liking football," no. I specifically am referring to things like he said, trying way too hard to make it sound gay
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:06:09 PM by Night Fox »

i dont really like the superbowl but the parties are fun

why are you ripping on me about you sharing your opinion if i was just sharing mine? i mean really you aren't the only one entitled to an opinion. i mean what, are you too entitled to listen to anyone but yourself or something?

now go play with your transformers and stop stuffting up the thread.
You presented an opinion stating mine was irrelevant.  I provided you with necessary retort.  Try harder.

if by "my arse," you mean personal experiences the yes

also, @everyone who says something about just "not liking football," no. I specifically am referring to things like he said, trying way too hard to make it sound gay
Yeah and it's funny because playing with little action figures when you claim to be in your twenties is pretty gay imo

You presented an opinion stating mine was irrelevant.  I provided you with necessary retort.  Try harder.
Nice job losing the argument and being so ignorant you continue to post here.



Anyways, I played football back in middle school.  I got injured and kinda wanted to stop.  There have also been reports about FB players getting brain injuries and stuff. What do ya guys think about that?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:06:59 PM by Ben Grapevine »

I only ever watched 1 superbowl at military academy

the party was the best loving thing everyone got like their own pizza and like the whole battalion was in on it it was the best night ever

i dont really like the superbowl but the parties are fun
see, this is what i mean

being able to at least tolerate football helps you do fun stuff