Author Topic: Why Being Gay is a Choice  (Read 18234 times)

now we're comparing being scared of bees to loving richards

yeah this is going really well -_-

You're free to leave if you want.

>Not afraid of bees! Nope not a bit!
>Gets stung
>HOLY MACARONI THAT HURTS
>Stays away from bees. Develops fear of bees. Changed.

>Does not know logic, goes on forums, posts handicapped thread about homoloveuality being a preference
>Gets bashed and flamed horribly, ignores all evidence, and refuses to accept defeat
>Still does not know logic, goes on forums, and posts handicapped threads about handicapped topics
>Has not changed and never will. Will inevitably be banned by Badspot. This person has no hope.

>Gets stung

You are comparing the fear of bees to loveuality?
Get your head out of your ass

>Does not know logic, goes on forums, posts handicapped thread about homoloveuality being a preference
>Gets bashed and flamed horribly, ignores all evidence, and refuses to accept defeat
>Still does not know logic, goes on forums, and posts handicapped threads about handicapped topics
>Has not changed and never will. Will inevitably be banned by Badspot. This person has no hope.

We'll see I suppose.

You are comparing the fear of bees to loveuality?
Get your head out of your ass

Sorry I offended you.

they told him he wanted to have love with men. he did not.

do you see what i'm getting at with all the "not connected to his environment" stuff?
I'm not saying there is a direct link to someone telling you to be gay, its more often that gay people come out of antigay loveually repressive households than anything else.

forget it. I was about to post what I honestly think about this, and also reply to Dodger's post - but after reading this I decided not to. I would just be getting myself into a load of handicapped bullstuff. Thanks, Littledude.

I wasn't putting homoloveuality and murder on the same level of immorality, I was just trying to shake off the notion that just because some behavior is heavily affected by genetics does not automatically amount to it being acceptable everywhere

I'm not saying there is a direct link to someone telling you to be gay, its more often that gay people come out of antigay loveually repressive households than anything else.
I don't think that's true. Can you like, cite a source?

>Gets stung
i have been stung by bees and i am not afraid of bees. i also can't just decided "hoo boy, i think today i'll be scared of bees."

well, i can, but i wouldn't be really scared of bees, i'd just be acting all afraid and saying stuff like "ono a bee, i'm gonna run away guys!"

Someone already said this but it bears repeating.
THAT SOMEONE IS STALKING ME, HELP! D:
[Citation Needed]

Hey, Xalos!

Nice of you to drop by!

i have been stung by bees and i am not afraid of bees. i also can't just decided "hoo boy, i think today i'll be scared of bees."

well, i can, but i wouldn't be really scared of bees, i'd just be acting all afraid and saying stuff like "ono a bee, i'm gonna run away guys!"
but to connect to the op you can have a traumatic experience with girls and have that affect your psyche and attitude towards women. Your mind becomes emotionally scarred and then you come to fear an intimate relationship with women, causing you to seek out men.
I don't think that's true. Can you like, cite a source?
I really can't, and I was just talking bullstuff I apologize, but I've definitely heard a lot of stories about gay guys coming out of bible bashing families.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 04:32:43 PM by Littledude »

I mean, my dad is rather homophobic, so I mention that occasionally, but I almost never bring up the fact that my mom is totally cool with it, because that's less interesting. Probably pretty common.

but to connect to the op you can have a traumatic experience with girls and have that affect your psyche and attitude towards women. Your mind becomes emotionally scarred and then you come to fear an intimate relationship with women, causing you to seek out men.
That's not how loveuality works.

imo if you're not gay you probably shouldn't talk about homoloveuality because there's a high chance what comes out of your mouth ends up being verbal diarrhea, in both the quantity and quality sense

I think its influenced by environmental factors

I've read somewhere that by the age of five, at the absolute latest, it's set in stone.