Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 43033 times)

Does the coffin have opening/closing events like the doors?

Blockheads do not have noses. The default skull brick has nostrils. The skull brick looks weird because it's not accurate and it doesn't have to be.
of course it doesn't "have to be" accurate... but it looks weird and I don't know why you would do that.
it's like putting a car door handle on a regular door. it doesn't make any sense.

Does the coffin have opening/closing events like the doors?
yup

Really nice! Good job.

Support_LegacyDoors add-on - This is an optional replacement for JVS_Content.  It makes JVS doors work and animate but uses far fewer events, and it doesn't cripple normal brick loading time like JVS does.  It also puts all JVS doors under the Special->legacy doors tab.  To use it just enable Support_LegacyDoors under a custom game.

forget. YES.

Holy stuff

EDIT: I don't mean to be unthankful, but please make more basic bricks instead of releasing pre-models all the time.

EDIT2: Holy stuff again!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 09:36:48 AM by Tonkka »

Even though it's not much, EarthBound reference!

I am hosting a dedi and when I load a save of my freebuild I get this:

and blockland itself crashes when I reconnect. I haven't had an invalid packet since v1.045 I bet  :cookieMonster:
this started happening since this update.

I don't know why but the skull doesn't look like it belongs to a blockhead, Maybe because of the jaws

I don't know why but the skull doesn't look like it belongs to a blockhead, Maybe because of the jaws

I have to agree, it doesn't really look like a blockhead's skull

There are too much small parts in such a little space. I'm pretty sure it would look better if it was larger.

OH PLEASE! BADSPOT! MAKE MINI PLACEABLE BL AVATAR HEADS!

(EDIT) so we can make little brick people in game to shoot at, talk to, or blow up.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:16:40 PM by H.3. »