Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 41149 times)

and i, once again, would like to see beta player arms + a default top hat of which you can change the color and have a band around it as hat accessory, of which you could also change the color

All this talk about how innacurate the skulls are, and nobody mentions it's size?

Also

and i, once again, would like to see beta player arms + a default top hat of which you can change the color and have a band around it as hat accessory, of which you could also change the color

Well I have a workaround for this, Badspot made the Beta minifig right?

If he made it, they can't sue user created content especially if its an optional part.
It may show a resemblance but they cant sue him for something he made just because it looks similar

Badspot should add skeleton Body parts to the default player as an option.

Well I have a workaround for this, Badspot made the Beta minifig right?

If he made it, they can't sue user created content especially if its an optional part.
It may show a resemblance but they cant sue him for something he made just because it looks similar

Badspot should add skeleton Body parts to the default player as an option.

* Skeleton parts
* Beta player parts
* Tophat
* Cowboy hat

* Skeleton parts
* Beta player parts
* Tophat
* Cowboy hat
All of these.
I think the Beta parts would make good sweaters for avatars.

* Skeleton parts
* Beta player parts
* Tophat
* Cowboy hat
I demand an upgraded helmet.

You know I'd like to see a v21 Blockhead, the one we are using was created If I remember in v7, I think Badspot should design a new one that still has some of the looks of it but combined with the Beta Playertype.

Obviously it would be optional.

Also a Jetpack part that would emit the Jet emitter on it.

I wish we could have the effect where your screen is tinted whatever color the helmet's visor is - like in v0002. That'd be cool to see brought back.

Something wrong these normal bricks are overlaps on the new bricks.

I wish we could have the effect where your screen is tinted whatever color the helmet's visor is - like in v0002. That'd be cool to see brought back.
Have it toggleable please.

has anyone said anything about projectile transparency seeming to be broken

cause projectile transparency seems to be broken.

Nice update; I just wish that I could run JVS (has some events that I don't believe I can replicate) and the Legacy Doors side-by-side.

On another note, are these built into Brick_Halloween, or are these independent addons that must be newly activated? My addon list is insanely long so it's gonna be a pain to activate them ingame if they're hidden somewhere random in the list.

Blockland needs some default Sci-Fi content. There is allready enough ye olden/modern wolrd bricks.