Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 41150 times)

Another halloween update! Nice! :)

Great update, someone should really make a skeleton playermodel/type with the new skull brick.

Have you even read Hamlet?
CRY HAVOC! AND RELEASE THE UPDATES OF BLOCKLAND!

To build... or not to build... that is the question!

So does anyone know if some if the JVS events no longer work with LegacyDoors?

This update broke all my JVS doors, switches, and windows.

well played baddy
hahaha i was thinking that as well! kc green is amazing

To build... or not to build... that is the question!

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noobs and spam of outrageous annoyance
Or to take arms against the sea of stupidity
And by banning end them

I love how many updates we get and still continue to get because of the launcher. Can't wait to see what kind of updates we get when Blockland gets on Steam and starts selling.

I love how many updates we get and still continue to get because of the launcher. Can't wait to see what kind of updates we get when Blockland gets on Steam and starts selling.
HATS.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The noobs and spam of outrageous annoyance
Or to take arms against the sea of stupidity
And by banning end them
<3

HATS.

Honestly, I would love to see some updates and changes to the minifig; like how faces, decals and nodes are handled.

Honestly, I would love to see some updates and changes to the minifig; like how faces, decals and nodes are handled.
Wouldn't that break the already created ones?

I'd like to see some sort of system to see other peoples decals without downloading them, and an option in the player list that lets you Block someone decals client sided .

I would like to see server-sided avatar parts

Wouldn't that break the already created ones?

I'd like to see some sort of system to see other peoples decals without downloading them, and an option in the player list that lets you Block someone decals client sided .

I never specified how the faces and decals could be handled. Just that it could be changed maybe to allow what Electrk is talking about. Changes with faces, decals and nodes don't have to be the only things. Just something new for the minifig. I'm not complaining, but lately we've just been getting bricks in terms of additions to the game.