Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 41152 times)

Guys i found a sky, everythings dark, ground is black and sky is white, and there is a person in the preview.

Guys i found a sky, everythings dark, ground is black and sky is white, and there is a person in the preview.
Your grammar and punctuation hurts my eyes.

Legacy Doors when hammered (As far as current JVS Doors anyway, which partially work with Legacy) do not immediately dissapear.

Of course, this could just be that JVS Doors arent 100% set up to work with the new Legacy system. Add-On makers will have to go back to their doors and update it.

Avast poor yorick.

Awesome update.

Alas, not avast.
Sorry, i don't try to memorize these things. :I

Sorry, i don't try to memorize these things. :I

Have you even read Hamlet?

I am hosting a dedi and when I load a save of my freebuild I get this:

and blockland itself crashes when I reconnect. I haven't had an invalid packet since v1.045 I bet  :cookieMonster:
this started happening since this update.

Bushidos doors and star trek doors used duplicate names for things which caused problems, this will be fixed in next update.

Legacy Doors when hammered (As far as current JVS Doors anyway, which partially work with Legacy) do not immediately dissapear.

Of course, this could just be that JVS Doors arent 100% set up to work with the new Legacy system. Add-On makers will have to go back to their doors and update it.

When I hammer the legacy doors they break instantly, explain more and post console log.

Holy stuff

EDIT: I don't mean to be unthankful, but please make more basic bricks instead of releasing pre-models all the time.

EDIT2: Holy stuff again!

well played baddy

Bushidos doors and star trek doors used duplicate names for things which caused problems, this will be fixed in next update.

When I hammer the legacy doors they break instantly, explain more and post console log.
I'm one of the authors of the Star Trek Doors. I don't know how to script and the other author of the mod has dissapeared, but I can give it a try at fixing whatever names are being duplicated.

I'm one of the authors of the Star Trek Doors. I don't know how to script and the other author of the mod has dissapeared, but I can give it a try at fixing whatever names are being duplicated.

It's fine, next version of legacy doors will fix it automatically, other people did it this way as well.

It might of even been on purpose to get JVS to act a different way, but I'm not sure.

It's fine, next version of legacy doors will fix it automatically, other people did it this way as well.

It might of even been on purpose to get JVS to act a different way, but I'm not sure.
Oh. That's cool. Thanks!

Also, not sure if it was asked, but will using legacydoors screw up the events on any previously places JVS doors? I'm just wondering this because if so then i'll have to rebuild tons of doors on all my builds... plus alot of my saves have JVS output events too, so I was wondering if legacy doors remove them...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:20:46 PM by Planr »