Author Topic: 2012/10/24 - Blockland r1749  (Read 41148 times)

please continue
look at the picture. the skeleton in that picture has two nostril holes

The messages privately sent to the page are almost always so stupid they're funny.

Edit:

What the forget?

Is that a fan page or Badspot actually make a page for BL?

look at the picture. the skeleton in that picture has two nostril holes
I know that. What's your point? It looks nothing like the Blockland skull, and I can't tell if it looks good or not because it's so detailed and familiar to me.

2 nostril holes

The skull Nymethus posted is the original skull. The one you posted is from the newer castle sets or something.

The skull Nymethus posted is the original skull. The one you posted is from the newer castle sets or something.
original is from 1995, the other one is from 2003, but it's definitely not from "newer castle sets" (unless you're like 45 years old). it has the old skeleton body.

We have a Facebook? I just liked it. Is that official?
Judging from the third poll option, I doubt the account is official.

Judging from the third poll option, I doubt the account is official.
Look below the third option. You can add your own.

Badspot

• Administrator
I know that. What's your point?

The point is your entire argument was handily destroyed and now you're being deliberately oblivious.  Two nostril holes is a valid way to depict a skull.  End of story.

Speaking of skulls, have you thought of adding skeleton parts for avatars?

Wait, why are people complaining about the accuracy of a skull for a lego guys? 

The point is your entire argument was handily destroyed and now you're being deliberately oblivious.  Two nostril holes is a valid way to depict a skull.  End of story.
pwn'd

I hope the next update adds castle parts.

A skull only appears to have nostrils when seen from the front in certain lighting.

I'd say it usually looks more like a pear-shaped hole than two separate nostrils.

The LEGO version is simple yet convincing:

most heads arent square either, get over it.

We have a Facebook? I just liked it. Is that official?
I just noticed he said if you would play it on steam, completely inaccurate to what Badspot said.

Its supposed to be an alternative way to buy it, that asks if you would play it on steam.
While it is a normal question he didn't even mention the greenlight.

Also what about the forums auto facebook link blocker?

Unofficial Page.