IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat

Author Topic: IcyGamma Spammed My RTB Chat  (Read 16666 times)

It was meant to cause drama to promote a Blockland film that never worked out. All publicity is good publicity. I was gonna host it on a URL that would later redirect to the YouTube video but I got lazy.
lolwat

you just said it was meant to cause drama and that you leave it up to see if people will get worked up

and now it wasn't meant to be like that? what??

It just sounds dirty when you say it like that. It wasn't malicious.

Winbin only ever got visits after the drama again it-- thousands. So it is a really valuable way to uh.. "capture" the traffic of Blocklanders.

HAPPY NOW

It just sounds dirty when you say it like that. It wasn't malicious.
i didnt say it like that, you did

here look
It was meant to cause drama ...

Now I just leave it there to see if anyone gets worked up over it.

Its amusing.
seriously how is that not admittance to trolling

Well, it was a long time a go. I'll accept whatever happens but its important to note the context. Trolling is malicious, intending to upset people. I just wanted to cause a stir that would get people's interest.

Annoying people wasn't intended, but since it worked out that way... what can I say. Thats an after affect, not a motive.

It was only to promote a Blockland video, which in turn promotes Blockland.

Drama is a big hole in this community. If you can't utilize it in a good way, what is the point?

christ, if you could back pedal any faster you'd cause a friction fire

over 1000 posts in drama, but you think it's a big hole? ok, you're completely making sense

Now let this die, enough is enough.

Now let this die, enough is enough.
what? no

are you reading the thread? this is still developing
go stuff on some other thread

what? no

are you reading the thread? this is still developing
go stuff on some other thread
I've been reading it the entire time, and it's freaking ridiculous, you're arguing over stupid things.

He spammed your RTB chat woop-de-freaking-do.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:08:49 PM by Badspot »

I've been reading it the entire time, and it's freaking ridiculous, you're arguing over stupid things.

You say you've been reading it but you think it's about him spamming Boltster's chat? Lol, get outta here.

You say you've been reading it but you think it's about him spamming Boltster's chat? Lol, get outta here.
No it was Crepe's I didn't mean it as if he spammed his.

No it was Crepe's I didn't mean it as if he spammed his.

dismissive, lol?

From what I can tell there is one picture of Icygamma posting aaaaa maybe around 6 times and from Icy's story he had a reason to do that.

I don't see how this thread is still alive.

> Spammed his rtb
> Still mad at icy for being icy?

You are making it look like I randomly spammed you. No-- you actually kept sending me stupid messages crying about your ban.

dismissive, lol?
In all seriousness this thread has derailed to not only being about the spam but just Boltster and Icy randomly arguing.

I am not saying I am on Icygamma's side or Crepe's side.
I am just saying that this literally has nothing to do with the spam now.
It's just blatant immature arguing with one another.

Thats the dumbest response to a drama this year.

Just sort of sums up how stupid you are if you buy into this drivel.

And yet you never explain why its dumb or why I am stupid? I guess you all out of excuses so now you're just using insults.

i asked him once about the ban then he stuffted all over the place