Author Topic: I'm going to be a father in 7 1/2 months  (Read 17924 times)

are you serious?

do you really think because your views on love are different to others that you're the one whos in the right?

it doesnt mean hes wrong though! :D

oh god page 8 turned into a hate page

Play all the video games you can and do everythin gyou want in the next 7 months because after that you wont be sleeping or doing anything for a good year. lol. In the last 2 years ive finally been able to play games and do the things i want... my kid will be 4 on sunday. Your life gets taken over. x.x

Also

First off, you're gonna probably have to give up your own time to help father the baby. It's really important that a child has a father growing up, so stick with the baby.
My kid didnt have her dad in her life for 3 1/3 years (his choice) and she turned out a hell of a lot better than kids with both parents. Im glad he wasnt there because she may have turned out a lot different. Im not saying OP should not father his kid. Just making a point that a father isnt always vital. ;D

But props to OP for doing the right thing. (waits for bisjac to step in and say something about leaving the mom and the kid and for OP to not give his life up)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:52:03 AM by ATKitton. »

abort it

good luck with raising the baby, and congrats.

Name it Eric.

Do it.

Name it Hunter, After me pls. Cause I stopped monkeys from gaining intelligence and taking over the world.

Just make the whole Blockland forums the child's godparents.

lol.

First of all, why were you "doing it" before you even lived on your own?
That's just what I don't get about it, but it's so prevalent in society today that there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
Wow lol.

I don't know what to say OP, I mean you haven't even gotten into the adult world yet where you are out constantly and struggling to pay bills, good luck doing all that and with a baby on top I guess.
Not really sure how you are going to be able to handle it, I guess you will almost entirely be relying on your parent for the first year or so, at least.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 10:23:49 AM by Clone v.117 »

A little silly in my opinion, but good luck!

Hating on OP is stupid, unless it is because you are saying to be pro abortion, in that case everyone deserves an opinion.
But hating him, saying he "deserved it" and that it was his fault is loving stupid, it wasn't intentional, you are, by blaming him, blaming and disregarding everyone that has love before the age you personally think is good to have children, which is childish and idiotic. Teens have love, at least socially active ones do, it happens, her getting pregnant is not OPs fault.

her getting pregnant is not OPs fault.
it is entirely his fault but im not going to slam him for it

it is entirely his fault but im not going to slam him for it
What I mean is that it wasn't on purpose, and to blame him for having love without the intention of having a baby is essentially insulting and forcing that opinion on everyone that has ever had love without trying for a baby.

What happened to you, JazZ?

Aw stuff, I remember you a year ago and you was this harmless and dependent 15 year old who was a-bit of a mad man but yet I got along with. But yet instead you take this harmless you and you've been basically hand-cuffed. 7 months into a relationship and getting your girlfriend pregnant is absolutely stupid, 7 months isn't long enough to have a baby at that age, especially when you seem to be quite clever, you should get a job and/or abort it and carry on your education.

You've screwed your education truly, and always remind yourself, that little organism inside your 7 month girlfriend's body has ruined your successful future.

I didn't think you'd do this, JazZ. I thought you had more to you. :(

Although, considering you're going to need it, good luck.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:15:14 PM by nerraD »

Just make the whole Blockland forums the child's godparents.

lol.

That poor child would know EVERYTHING by age 2...
Life, the universe, pi, how many licks to reach the center of a tootsie pop...

Also, does it appear odd to anyone that both furdle and jazz have done this? (though furdle later said she wasnt actually pregnant or something)