Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12902 times)

Thing is, he is still not an alt of setro. I checked ephilates results, setro wasn't in either of them

Thing is, he is still not an alt of setro. I checked ephilates results, setro wasn't in either of them
so what? he's still an alt which means hes straight up lied to you chumps

so what? he's still an alt which means hes straight up lied to you chumps

True, but he is still NOT setro, either way

True, but he is still NOT setro, either way
i know

i never said he was, i only said he was an alt

Yea, I gave my old code to my friend, and he took that whole thing for a ride.

i know

i never said he was, i only said he was an alt

You're getting off topic, this topic was about  Silreath being Setro. Not whether he is an alt or not

Yea, I gave my old code to my friend, and he took that whole thing for a ride.
old code?

what happened to only just having decided to buy the game lol?

You're getting off topic, this topic was about  Silreath being Setro. Not whether he is an alt or not
you're an idiot

you're an idiot
The topic IS called "Setro is back". Setro is not back. Therefore, this topic has lost it's purpose.

Happy that most of this situation is under control. Also, after me being called setro, I searched his name and learned about his history, and that is why I knew somewhat about him.

Listen, can we wait to judge him until we have a basis other than his name and circumstances upon which to do so?

I think he is setro2, since setro2 got banned he was on each day after the ban. and when Silreath signed up setro2 went inactive same day.

Silreath's profile:
Date Registered:    November 15, 2012, 08:32:31 PM
setro2's profile:
Last Active:    November 15, 2012, 07:28:15 PM

Listen, I just joined at a bad time, said the wrong things, and now everyone is pointing fingers. I think you guys can at least trust me on this, I am not setro.

Listen, I just joined at a bad time, said the wrong things, and now everyone is pointing fingers. I think you guys can at least trust me on this, I am not setro.
you lied about not being an alt, i don't trust your saying that you're not setro

Silreath's profile:setro2's profile:
Either that is just the worlds biggest coincidence.
or he is Setro