Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12886 times)

can't you still buy a new account if you get permabanned?
that's the entire premise of an alt, so yeah

Ephi is online, hopefully he can sort things out whether or not setro is really back

Just tell us If you are Setro, because if you are and the forum finds put later you will be most disrespected than before.

Just tell us If you are Setro, because if you are and the forum finds put later you will be most disrespected than before.
*More

I am not setro. Why cant the forum trust me? I know, I am a random dude that joined a couple days ago, but why?

I am not setro. Why cant the forum trust me? I know, I am a random dude that joined a couple days ago, but why?
Pm badspot or ephilates to prove you're not an alt so people will stop calling you an alt

Pm badspot or ephilates to prove you're not an alt so people will stop calling you an alt
and then post it here

Happy that most of this situation is under control. Also, after me being called setro, I searched his name and learned about his history, and that is why I knew somewhat about him.
You never were. . . .
Well intill you brought setro up.

I trust you, my start on the forums (although not the same) was a bit rough too

Torak, it's your own fault it's rough, you bumped topics that were 3 months old. that's not okay.

Torak, it's your own fault it's rough, you bumped topics that were 3 months old. that's not okay.

Thats not what i was talking about, i mean the responses i received to my first posts (which happened to be builds)
Also, would you kindly not bring up things that have no relation to the current issue.

The fact you know who setro is when there was no setro topics in the first few visble pages on any of the boards bothers me. The fact you brought him up when no one is talking about him bothers me. We were bothered about him coming back as a alt in August, If your new then how did you know this?
Buu brought him up twice, you silly.

Ephilates, can you prove to the community that I am not an alt? I know you may have no evidence, but just take my word on it, Please.

Got that pm from him. Unfortunately it looks like his ID is linked to the following IDs:

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=18006
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=20806

So yeah, he's an alt. I don't know who setro is though.

lmao

suck stuff everyone who defended him.