Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12889 times)

Yeah, and look at this.

Silreath was last seen 43 minutes after Setro was, in the same day. And "Setro" is the same person as Setro2, see for yourself. http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=34992

yeah between that and calling setro famous, i'm not quite sure what to think

Now he's IRCing me telling me to tell everyone he's not Silreath.

dear god if you're going to make an alt to try and reset your reputation don't make it loving obvious by doing stupid stuff like this

dear god if you're going to make an alt to try and reset your reputation don't make it loving obvious by doing stupid stuff like this

Exactly my point.

Yeah, and look at this.

-Setro Playing snip-

-Silreath Playing snip-

Silreath was last seen 43 minutes after Setro was, in the same day. And "Setro" is the same person as Setro2, see for yourself. http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=34992

I don't see how the Silreath account playing online after the Setro account is evidence.
That is just as easily pure coincidence.
It's a 43 minute difference between the time.
How many people on that exact same day happened to start playing Blockland within 43 minutes of Setro stopping?

Silreath may be an Alt, but as far as I can tell he's not an Alt of Setro.
He made an unusual comment in referring to Setro out of the blue, but other than that, there's little more to go on. At this moment in time it's just his word against everyone else's. And since no one has evidence here, and I don't see any reason to trust everyone else over him, or vice versa, I think it should just be dropped about him being Setro, unless someone can provide proper evidence connecting the two of them.

Silly coincidences between their accounts, like the time they registered (and last visited the forum) and when they last played aren't substantial enough.

So at the end of this, it seems Silreath is possibly an Alt. Of who, we don't know.
But, if he is an alt, and it's of someone not entirely important, then should it especially matter if he spent $20 to get back on here?
Not all Alt's are even from banned accounts. There are a number of people who have made Alt accounts over the years because they feel they needed a fresh start or were in a poor place socially. They haven't broken any rules. Unless someone brings up evidence saying who he is, and that person is someone who should not be on these forums, such as a permanently banned member, then I'm going to just ignore the fact that he may be an alt. I don't see a problem with his presence here.

If he lied about being an Alt then it's just picking on him to go on about it. If he is an Alt, why would he want to tell you? What's the point in that? Unless you're specifically ban-dodging, then your Alt is likely for you to make a new persona. If everyone just credits you as your previous account then what was the point in making an alternate?

This was big. After telling us this, I'm really starting to believe Silreath is hiding something. Though, if you had a picture, that would really help.

Setro is a good friend, he doesn't lie to me and he told me he is not Silreath.

But honestly, I have no idea at this point.

This was big. After telling us this, I'm really starting to believe Silreath is hiding something. Though, if you had a picture, that would really help.

Thing is, he WANTED me to take picture of the chat. So I didn't. :C

Sorry though.

Can Kalphiter come on down and run an IP check? Jesus Christ, end this already.

lol

saddest internet arguments
reverse wingman

hey guys Zimilionare must be an alt of me because be bought the game RIGHT AFTER me!

genius!

hey guys Zimilionare must be an alt of me because be bought the game RIGHT AFTER me!

genius!
Chris
WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED US!

OH MY GOD Sparow IS AN ALT OF YOUR ACCOUNT

WHAT IF WE ARE ALL ALTS OF BADSPOT

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why try and prove he is Setro, I mean If this is Setro, it looks like he is trying to start over here on the Blockland Forums. I am not saying it is him or isn't, I'm saying it does not really matter. Why don't we judge him later.