Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12903 times)

This "Setro" guy seems pretty famous, but judging by his posts, his ignorance is beyond levels of my comprehension.
Hide your kids

Waiting for ephi to prove it

I really hope he's not back

Finally. His stupidity is entertainment. But I'm sad he lied to me on a server when I asked if he will come back under an alt

Huh. I buy a game, play it for a bit, and be accused of being an alt? Wow, forget me right? I bet this community isn't as good as I thought.
I dont think a new person do the forums would know what an alt is
why didnt he ask? HMMM

I am not an alt, I swear. I bough this game, and played it for a short period of time. The servers were pretty nice to me, and suddenly, my forum reputation is ruined when I joined at a wrong time, when everyone was scared by setro becoming an alt. When When I said "Famous" I meant that he was well known, for he was a massive douche. As soon as this mess is cleaned up, I hope things will be better.

I dont think a new person do the forums would know what an alt is
why didnt he ask? HMMM
Because alts exist on other places, silly.

I am not an ALT, I swear. I bought this game, and played it for a short period of time. The servers were pretty nice to me, and suddenly, my forum reputation is ruined when I joined at a wrong time, when everyone was scared by setro becoming an ALT. When When I said "famous" I meant that he was well known, for he was a massive douche. As soon as this mess is cleaned up, I hope things will be better.

Welcome back Setro2

I am not an alt, I swear. I bough this game, and played it for a short period of time. The servers were pretty nice to me, and suddenly, my forum reputation is ruined when I joined at a wrong time, when everyone was scared by setro becoming an alt. When When I said "Famous" I meant that he was well known, for he was a massive douche. As soon as this mess is cleaned up, I hope things will be better.
No one was scared of setro coming back, since we thought he'd never come back

The fact you know who setro is when there was no setro topics in the first few visble pages on any of the boards bothers me. The fact you brought him up when no one is talking about him bothers me. We were bothered about him coming back as a alt in August, If your new then how did you know this?

The fact you know who setro is when there was no setro topics in the first few visble pages on any of the boards bothers me. The fact you brought him up when no one is talking about him bothers me. We were bothered about him coming back as a alt in August, If your new then how did you know this?
He probably found out about setro his first or second time browsing the forums
Looks like you are saying Silreath is setro

Also forgot to add a ? to the end of the title

He probably found out about setro his first or second time browsing the forums
Looks like you are saying Silreath is setro
Disregard that last statement, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=211424.0 found this 5 pages back. Looks like your right.

Looks like we were all wrong (Luckily)
I hope

can't you still buy a new account if you get permabanned?

Happy that most of this situation is under control. Also, after me being called setro, I searched his name and learned about his history, and that is why I knew somewhat about him.