"Perennial" Prototype - Badspot's new game

Author Topic: "Perennial" Prototype - Badspot's new game  (Read 9229 times)

The one thing that irritates me is no options menu.
Nah, that's perfectly fine because people who review the game would insult the options if it had any. Because id a game has less than 15 options for the more stress you want to put your computer through, it gets judged.

The game isn't allowed to have more text than the title or somethin' so...

can't get past the castle level. the one with the lava :(

Minimalist pixel art sidescroller indie game. Never seen one of those before.

Minimalist pixel art sidescroller indie game. Never seen one of those before.

Exactly what I thought of when I watched the video. Baddy's a good guy, still gonna try it, but could have tried harder to be original :v

Played through it again, i wish there were a way to get back to the original mansion with all the stuff after you enter the forest.

Unless,
i don't use a single checkpoint and i play through the game only using the first one or the last one before the forest.

But i'm not willing to do this.

The game isn't allowed to have more text than the title or somethin' so...
Until before you go down the hole.

How do you jump :/
When you get the ability, press shift.
I don't know why it had to be shift either.

I really wish he didn't do a ground-pound thing if you're already crouching and then jump. Now we can't do cool jump-kicks.

Also, level creator pls

Game: Like
Controls are a bit suckish
But the way you're like 'wtf I'm supposed to do here' until told so much later is pretty funky

Game: Like
Controls are a bit suckish
But the way you're like 'wtf I'm supposed to do here' until told so much later is pretty funky
Get a controller.

Or if you already have one use it.

Or if you have a ps3 controller get motionjoy and use the x-box controller emulation software that makes your USB ps3 controller work for all games compatible with a x-box controller.