Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256919 times)

As explained already, support tickets are faster because it sends it to their phones.
iPhones*

Thanks to everyone who's purchased a server so far, we've just hit the pretty cool milestone of having 50 active servers being hosted with us which is awesome. Rub mentioned this earlier but at some point today we'll be adding a free week to all active servers just to say thanks and merry Christmas.

There's a lot of cool new functionality coming up in the new year which is going to make it easier than ever to manage and troubleshoot your own server, so check back frequently for news on that.

Thanks again for hosting with us!
Awesome.

Bug:
I just repayed for my server and when it says "return to rtb home page"
it actually brings me to the dev.returntoblockland.com thanks page ! (which btw is 401 auth required blahblahbalh)

(really minor but just to point out)

mmm when're we getting those extra seven days?

I've just applied the 7 extra days to all contracts that were active as of about 5 minutes ago. Merry christmas and happy new year!

I've just applied the 7 extra days to all contracts that were active as of about 5 minutes ago. Merry christmas and happy new year!
yaaaay!
now i have 1 month and 1 week c;

That's just so cool.

Bug:
I just repayed for my server and when it says "return to rtb home page"
it actually brings me to the dev.returntoblockland.com thanks page ! (which btw is 401 auth required blahblahbalh)

(really minor but just to point out)

Thanks, fixed that.

That's just so cool.
You don't see Kalphiter doing that now do you?!

You don't see Kalphiter doing that now do you?!
nah. hes being desperate and giving out free 3 month things. lol.

Um, wtf? The server is lagging.

I'm on Nasoa's right now. I'm very disappointed in this service right now.

Um, wtf? The server is lagging.

I'm on Nasoa's right now. I'm very disappointed in this service right now.
He probably had a ton of add-ons that he doesn't need. And wtf. You get disappointed in a  service for a little lag?

It's a lot of lag.

RTB is having boners.

It's a lot of lag.

RTB is having boners.
I honestly don't think its RTB. My server is running fine and so are other RTB servers. I think he probably just has a ton of stupid add-ons.