RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256910 times)

Actually, I don't believe there is a hard limit for uploads. Blockland instances aren't separated by account on the RTB server to my knowledge and thus I cannot think of a way to restrict the maximum size of the Add-Ons folder. There's a datablock limit for how many can get loaded into Blockland, but I don't think RTB has one. Just a logical limit, if you bypass it you may be told that you need to remove some.

Also, 900GB / 25 = 36GB per user, assuming 100GB is consumed by various other things on the server. You could probably get away with 40-50 before getting yelled at, since other people aren't going to upload that much data.
I thought he was talking about datablock limit.

Thanks, glad you enjoy using it. We've got a load of big improvements coming soon which I think you'll enjoy too. We'll do a post on that later.
I havent't actually tried it yet, but just from looking at the screenshots I can tell it's amazing. I'll probably be gettin some soon. Just have to finnish mods n such.

We've had a small issue on NY02 during an update meaning you won't be able to do a few things to your server via the interface until you restart it - these include things like loading bricks, using the console and using the remote chat.

Your server will be showing a 'Stuck' status until you force shutdown and start your server up again. Apologies for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 06:48:56 PM by Ephialtes »

i cant see players on the server chat

i cant see players on the server chat

Sorry about that - another thing I spotted. Restart again and it should be good for you.

The topic splitting means people are stuffting in the thread and I'm moving the posts out.

That's strange, I'm getting PMs that Kalphiter is posting in the topic but I see nothing.

Is he like banned from the thread?

I put the post deleter on him since he wouldn't stop.

oh God lol.

just a quick question about this, why are you refusing to do this to yourself and rub in kalphiters topic?

My question is why doesn't Ephi delete flame posts in any other threads besides his own.

You guys need to understand this is not the place to ask these kinds of questions. There's an important notice on this page that I don't want customers to miss because it's buried with this stuff.

My question is why doesn't Ephi delete flame posts in any other threads besides his own.
exactly my post.

He's taken on the duty of removing flame, why not clean up the whole forum?
You guys need to understand this is not the place to ask these kinds of questions. There's an important notice on this page that I don't want customers to miss because it's buried with this stuff.
answer them here then.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218505.msg6226417;boardseen#new

Anyway, I've just deployed a few precursory changes which now log resource usage per server (that's memory and cpu) for our monitoring. This also means we can display this on the graphs on your dashboards incase that's something you're interested in - I know a few people requested this early on in the thread. There are also a few changes to improve the resilience and ability for servers to recover from various issues that have cropped up.

In the next day or two I'll be deploying the rest of the changes which will add this information to your graphs (disabled by default - you'll need to enable this if you want to see it) as well as a Reboot button that was requested a while back.

Currently this hosting service has 60 clients! Congratz!