Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 260113 times)

I can't seem to get images to work. Can anyone post a sample?

You can see a few examples in the screenshot above. We use it for showing the line number and relevant file when there are syntax errors, as well as more information about actions that admins take on the server.
ooo, awesome

This isn't really the place for help with HTML. I'd google an HTML tutorial.

By the way you can't use the rtb web console for that, it seems to mess it up

And remote console displays html stuff when you put it in echo
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:02:38 PM by Zeblote »

By the way you can't use the rtb web console for that, it seems to mess it up

And remote console displays html stuff when you put it in echo
I've fixed this since the update yesterday, not sure why I didn't push it out in that update but it'll either be fixed with the next release or some time tomorrow, depends how busy I am.

How many people have used your service so far? Do you have any statistics to show just how good the service you have provided is?

Just added this to the OP FYI:

We use a 3rd party monitoring service called Pingdom to monitor average world wide response time and uptime, the public report for our NY01 hosting node is available below. This report will give you a good indication of the current and historic quality of service and is offered as part of our dedication to being transparent with support and service quality. If the server is experiencing network issues, it'll be shown here, no hiding poor quality!

NY01 Public Report

How many people have used your service so far? Do you have any statistics to show just how good the service you have provided is?

We currently host 62 servers and people are still purchasing. There are many positive views and comments throughout this thread and the vast majority of people who purchased a month to try it out have since renewed. Those things together all speak volumes for the quality of the service and customer satisfaction.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:35:49 PM by Rub »

We currently host 62 servers and people are still purchasing. There are many positive views and comments throughout this thread and the vast majority of people who purchased a month to try it out have since renewed. Those things together all speak volumes for the quality of the service and customer satisfaction.
Thanks for responding, I'm probably going to use your service when I can.

Just added this to the OP FYI:

Whoa

Can you add it kick, ban and unban with IP address?

(Spacing is my fault)
using the stream I can log down who kills who, who helped kill them and how much damage they did.
this is quite possibly
the most practical extension to something made.
ever.

everrrr.

Sorry if this was already answered, but can you put custom music on here?

(Spacing is my fault)
using the stream I can log down who kills who, who helped kill them and how much damage they did.
this is quite possibly
the most practical extension to something made.
ever.
everrrr.
Your server your choice, but it seems like a more responsible place to log this would be a file. It's your call, but I personally prefer to not have all the other important stuff drowned out by every single kill in a DM server.