Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 256880 times)

This has more stuff than kalps, and it's also backed by a pretty reliable system. It's also the same price as kalps.

This has more stuff than kalps, and it's also backed by a pretty reliable system. It's also the same price as kalps.
Nah, there's already more stuff on the to-do list, would be a pretty bad investment to come here.

Nah, there's already more stuff on the to-do list, would be a pretty bad investment to come here.
You're sega, RTB is Nintendo.

You're sega, RTB is Nintendo.

Oh god no. The SNES' CPU was only half the power of the genises'

Kalphiter is the XBOX360 and RTB is the PS3
Looks fancy and such, but the XBOX360 still runs stuff fine, PS3 is just a PS2 with a Bluray.
let's see who will win this one out.

Kalphiter is the XBOX360 and RTB is the PS3
Looks fancy and such, but the XBOX360 still runs stuff fine, PS3 is just a PS2 with a Bluray.
let's see who will win this one out.
Nope, still a terrible brown townogy.

Kalphiter's is an '86 Toyota Corolla that is still running after some mileage which gives it's drivers a false sense of security. RTB's is a new Nissan Navara that is just better in every single way, but scares people because it hasn't been seen on road as much as the Corollas. In a drastic stretch to gain money and keep their customers, Toyota puts out a service that allows old Corollas to be fitted a new engine and other accessories at a decent price because Toyota's latest CEO, an autistic teenager (who lopes around and pretends to run the company), sold most of the company's assets, purchased mentally unstable prostitutes and took them into his mother's closet and made them do what no sane woman could. Then, all of the Toyota customers died in a car crash because of their rusting, and what they thought were perfect, Corollas. Of course, they were also stuff drivers.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:52:07 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

I'd still consider Kaphost first if I was to buy a dedicated server.

Except RTB is XBOX and PS3. It looks nice and it runs just fine.

RTB is more like PC. Like, one of those ones you find that are low price and runs real great.

Mhm. Also, I lol'd when Kalphiter said this is a bad investment. (Can't quote, on my old phone)

Honestly, Kalphiter would have never even tried to improve if RTB Hosting didn't com out. Bleh. Can't edit either. :(

Of course, they were also stuff drivers.

That really got me. haha

Perfect allegory.

Nope, still a terrible brown townogy.

Kalphiter's is an '86 Toyota Corolla that is still running after some mileage which gives it's drivers a false sense of security. RTB's is a new Nissan Navara that is just better in every single way, but scares people because it hasn't been seen on road as much as the Corollas. In a drastic stretch to gain money and keep their customers, Toyota puts out a service that allows old Corollas to be fitted a new engine and other accessories at a decent price because Toyota's latest CEO, an autistic teenager (who lopes around and pretends to run the company), sold most of the company's assets, purchased mentally unstable prostitutes and took them into his mother's closet and made them do what no sane woman could. Then, all of the Toyota customers died in a car crash because of their rusting, and what they thought were perfect, Corollas. Of course, they were also stuff drivers.

you are truly my favorite person on this forum
nothing you say ISN'T awesome and/or hilarious

Kalphiter's service is a 4 year old computer that was made to be "future proof" so the specs and stuff are still fantastic, when Lub is a brand new computer that is not future proof with almost the same specs.  Lub's may look a little nicer because it's new, but you know with Kalphiter's that it has been working just fine for 4 years and going with him isn't risking startup issues.