RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 254709 times)

Thanks guys for the input on how updating should work. I'm going to be implementing that fully in the next few days and as most of you said, I think manual (but easy) updating is going to be the best route since a server update is still required.

We've got a few other minor things in the pipeline:

• Fixed chat log functionality
  • Alerts for high rates of console output (since this can degrade server performance)
  • FAQ/troubleshooting section for server admins
  • Inaccurate server uptime reporting

I'll post a bit more on these nearer the time. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:31:18 PM by Ephialtes »

Can you guys change my "Glass" account 21073 to my new ID, "43110". Also,  I plan on buying anew Server today or tomorrow.

WTF - It does not let me use ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND ADD ONS and I wasted my money on this BULLCRAP

WTF - It does not let me use ORIGINAL BLOCKLAND ADD ONS and I wasted my money on this BULLCRAP
Can you elaborate on this please? Pretty sure there isn't actually an issue here.

Can you guys change my "Glass" account 21073 to my new ID, "43110". Also,  I plan on buying anew Server today or tomorrow.

Could you put a ticket through the system just so we can verify account ownership and keep a record of the change, please?

Hi - Got your support ticket and I've replied to it. You're able to use any add-ons you want provided they're properly packaged according to the Blockland add-on specification.

Could you put a ticket through the system just so we can verify account ownership and keep a record of the change, please?

I put in a ticket.

Could you delete/reset the password for the account ID 28535?

Could you delete/reset the password for the account ID 28535?

Could you please email support@returntoblockland.com from the address the account is registered with and I'll sort that out for you.

Could you please email support@returntoblockland.com from the address the account is registered with and I'll sort that out for you.
Sent

[img]http://puu.sh/3acmf.gif[/img
fragile: handle with sperg

Confirmed alt of Bolster.

I reported that post yesterday and I'm appalled that Ephialtes doesn't take moderation seriously.

Confirmed alt of Bolster.
wow you're a detective, nice.