RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing

Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 257099 times)

Is there a way to grab my IP so I can connect to it or something? I really need to do stuff on my server.

Nevermind, I got an idea.

can you pleaaase remove the upload limit? it gets annoying when you need to upload your entire add-ons folder

I can definitely look into it, yeah. It's not as easy as just making the limit 999GB because HTTP isn't exactly the ideal protocol for large file uploads so I'll have to make sure it all holds together with a higher limit.

As the Blockland master server has some issues at the moment I've taken the opportunity to do some network configuration on NY05 and have restarted the node. This reconfiguration is the same as to what was done to NY04 and should help avoid issues related to port exhaustion.

can you pleaaase remove the upload limit? it gets annoying when you need to upload your entire add-ons folder
Use the FTP? I understand the interface is better, but the FTP is so much better, even if you do have to download it.

Truthfully FTP is your best option and you don't even need to download anything - almost all browsers I know of have an inbuilt FTP browser, including IE.

Waking up to see your server has been down for hours is quite annoying. Could you add a setting for auto-starting after node resets?

Waking up to see your server has been down for hours is quite annoying. Could you add a setting for auto-starting after node resets?

Yeah we should be able to do this already based around whether you have auto restart enabled and whether your server was up at the time of the reset.

Your server's really only been down for about 10 minutes since the auth server has been inaccessible up 'til then but I hear what you're saying.

This isn't my avatar - it looks pretty bugged.

is there a way I can change my name in the panel to my new name

This isn't my avatar - it looks pretty bugged.

I cleared out the avatars so try starting up your BL then checking on the page.

is there a way I can change my name in the panel to my new name

Not yet but I think it'd probably make sense to add a way to do this.

This also isn't my avatar - and yes, my game is opened.

This also isn't my avatar - and yes, my game is opened.
Isn't mine either. Showing the same image when I opened the game.