Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39578 times)

probably tomorrow when I get the advanced ip thing from port so wound is out for good lol
Good, cause' I haven't been able to make it the last few times

probably tomorrow when I get the advanced ip thing from port so wound is out for good lol
Haha, yeah right.

Your brown townogy is terrible.

I'm saying that the mod can be just as good without you, I'm not saying it wouldn't happen if it wasn't because of you.

I'm saying they do not actually need you to be apart of the development to make it a good playable add-on.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:40:48 AM by Juicebox² »

Haha, yeah right.
better hope your uncle's magical tactic, that somehow made your ip untraceable, worked!!!

better hope your uncle's magical tactic, that somehow made your ip untraceable, worked!!!
Oh you can find the IP, it's just that the IP doesn't track to my town.

I won't say where, obviously lol.

I'm saying that the mod can be just as good without you, I'm not saying it wouldn't happen if it wasn't because of you.

I'm saying they do not actually need you to be apart of the development to make it a good playable add-on.
Wow you are a broken record aren't you.
Not even going to bother arguing with you anymore seeing as how you'll forever repeat the same thing.
Ill just say this and maybe you'll get it:

I still contributed equally as others who contributed.
We worked together. Get it now? Hmm?

Get it now? Hmm?
No, I never will, you're arrogant.

Wow you are a broken record aren't you.
Sure I am!

It would be nothing without me because it wouldn't have happened.
But I am the one who brought them together to complete it.
We all needed each other, they wouldn't have come together without me because I hired them all to be part of a group

Also I missed this:
You are saying that my friends that I hired would leave me and continue functionality, but how would that work considering I paid them and its not only theirs, it's ours?
You hire your friends?

No, I never will, you're arrogant
So you will never get it and you call me arrogant. Oh god rofl.

Also I missed this:You hire your friends?
I hired them at first. That's how we met lol.
We became friends over time by working together.

You done stuffposting with your lousy arguments which lead nowhere other than just trying to insult me?

Juice box, its kind of like a buisness, it would never work without their managers nor would it work without their employers.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 12:54:52 AM by Nymph »

Juice box, its kind of like a buisness, that would never work without their managers nor would it work without their employers.
finally a normal minded person!

So you will never get it and you call me arrogant. Oh god rofl.
Get what?  Your brown townogy is all bad, every argument we every get in is just repetitive.

I hired them at first. That's how we met lol.
We became friends over time by working together.
You shouldn't say Hiring my friends.  That sounds like you're saying I just hired one of my friends.
and yeah I understand that.

You done stuffposting with your lousy arguments which lead nowhere other than just trying to insult me?
I am not intending to insult you, just tell you the mod makers didn't need you.

Juice box, its kind of like a buisness, it would never work without their managers nor would it work without their employers.
No, this is a lego game, a developer(scripter) doesn't need a manager to keep an add-on on the interwebs going.

And it's true they don't need Nobot to make this Gamemode successful.

Nobot's only argument is that he is the one that made up the idea to bring TTT into Blockland.

If he payed them like you told me, I'm pretty sure that's doing enough

Get what?  Your brown townogy is all bad, every argument we every get in is just repetitive.
You shouldn't say Hiring my friends.  That sounds like you're saying I just hired one of my friends.
and yeah I understand that.
I am not intending to insult you, just tell you the mod makers didn't need you.
No, this is a lego game, a developer(scripter) doesn't need a manager to keep an add-on on the interwebs going.

And it's true they don't need Nobot to make this Gamemode successful.

Nobot's only argument is that he is the one that made up the idea to bring TTT into Blockland.
Oh my god your arguments are so flawed its like reading a story from a 5 year old kid.

I didn't invent the idea of TTT, I organized this mod and that's how I contributed.

At first when I hired people, most were friends already.
Mr.Nobody, Shad, aware. Etc.

By you saying that I wasn't needed is pretty insulting and it's a flawed argument all together because nymph even understands why.

Just seriously get out of this thread and take your stuffposting elsewhere.

If he payed them like you told me, I'm pretty sure that's doing enough
oh god lol.

I know he payed them, made the idea, and all that stuff.

But nobot honestly did nothing to make the mod good and playable.
Alphadin the main scripter is the one who should have all the credit, and Mr.Nobody for making the map.
All you honestly did was pay your friends, make the thread and idea get.

Alphadin didn't need you to script BBB, he could have done it all alone.

But for making it better he would need modelers, builders, and perhaps a side scripter.

but I don't see you doing any of those.

I didn't invent the idea of TTT, I organized this mod and that's how I contributed.
I didn't say you had the idea of TTT.
Read back

By you saying that I wasn't needed is pretty insulting and it's a flawed argument all together because nymph even understands why.
You feel insulted, I'm just telling Tezuni the credit should go mostly to Mr.Nobody, and Alphadin.

you saying that I wasn't needed is pretty insulting and it's
Just seriously get out of this thread and take your stuffposting elsewhere.
Define stuff-posting, because that's invalid.

I'm mainting my argument while you try to wiggle out by telling me to get out.

Relevant:
also you blocking me on RTB, Skype.  You're honestly a baby.

I just realized, administrators job is to manage a server right? Your argument is like saying that admins don't do anything and shouldn't get credit for their job.

Oh and I guess that means all those mods you created with innocent don't mean anything, because he could have done it all to
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:09:19 AM by Nymph »

oh god lol.

I know he payed them, made the idea, and all that stuff.

But nobot honestly did nothing to make the mod good and playable.
Alphadin the main scripter is the one who should have all the credit, and Mr.Nobody for making the map.
All you honestly did was pay your friends, make the thread and idea get.

Alphadin didn't need you to script BBB, he could have done it all alone.

But for making it better he would need modelers, builders, and perhaps a side scripter.

but I don't see you doing any of those.
I didn't say you had the idea.
Read back

You feel insulted, I'm just telling Tezuni the credit should go mostly to Mr.Nobody, and Alphadin.

Define stuff-posting, because that's invalid.

I'm mainting my argument while you try to wiggle out by telling me to get out.

Relevant:
also you blocking me on RTB, Skype.  You're honestly a baby.
Seriously you keep going after I already explained everything.

Seriously what the forget is wrong with you?
I contributed equally as others did, I didn't just do nothing.
Stop posting random stuff that is just so over flawed.
Go make a drama if you are butthurt with me or something, just stop loving arguing here, it's hectic.