Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39077 times)

thats still not a liable reason to kill someone
Confirmation is solid assurance on top of other solid or weak assurances. I'm not relying on it completely.

Sorry if someone has already said this but you can easily tell if people are traitors by just looking above the chat where the blue "writing in progress" things are, then if they disappear without someone leaving a message they are most of the time a traitor writing in traitor chat.
I have noticed that, but thankfully most people don't seem to go off on that. Either because they didn't realize they could, or just out of good sportsmanship, which you probably can't expect from most people.
     However, it could also mean they're talking in Detective chat, which is like- the opposite of a traitor.

I have noticed that, but thankfully most people don't seem to go off on that. Either because they didn't realize they could, or just out of good sportsmanship, which you probably can't expect from most people.
     However, it could also mean they're talking in Detective chat, which is like- the opposite of a traitor.
It's actually relatively hard, I was thinking about a script that detected a StopTalking command that never had a message sent through as a proof-of-concept.

Need help? Suggestions? E-Mail me at
BBB-Service@hotmail.com
Please include your forum name, if you are banned from the forums, include your ID and IG name.

whens this being hosted next

whens this being hosted next

I'm adding in some new features. Might not be back up until Wednesday.

Some things:

You could have some more variation by not giving every innocent a crowbar. Maybe have several melee models with the same damage effect. I bet you could come up with something more interesting than just crowbars for evribodi. Pipes, sticks, shovels, rolling pin. hue

In the Karma section you've written loose. I think it should be lose.

In the Rules section you've written about a golden gun. However, this item can't be found in the Equipment section. Did you mean Truth Pistol?

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your time
@ top section:
Great idea. I love it
@Aware
The functionality suddenly broke RIGHT BEFORE we hosted publicly for the first time.

Please answer me hnngg
You cant yet.
Unless Alpha says otherwise...

meanwhile...

spot the updates!

TIME LEFT

hmm i think it's a time stamp!

wait, didn't it always have the time left? I remember it having that.