Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!

Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39079 times)

I'm on and a round is in progress so I can't spawn

I'm so excited aaa

The spawning system is flawed on so many different levels.

To begin with, it's misleading to players who may be oblivious to the situation.  It also prevents players from ghosting before their first round, which can get them killed, especially if they have to edit their settings to adapt to the build.

The rounds are also atrociously long.  Third person shouldn't be disable, either.

In fact, the entire playertype is stuff.  It should be no jet, that's it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:27:35 PM by Lalam24 »

The spawning system is flawed on so many different levels.

To begin with, it's misleading to players who may be oblivious to the situation.  It also prevents players from ghosting before their first round, which can get them killed, especially if they have to edit their settings to adapt to the build. - this is being fixed

The rounds are also atrociously long.  Third person shouldn't be disable, either. - not fault. yes it should, thats how it is in the mod.

In fact, the entire playertype is stuff.  It should be no jet, that's it. - no forget you.

The playertype is horrible.  You should adapt to a lot of the original standards of blockland.

How do we buy equipment?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:00:52 PM by Aide33 »

I say put up a poll to add third person or not.

I say put up a poll to add third person or not.
The point of third person is to limit your view so its harder to survive and easier for the people wanting to stealthily kill you.
We're not changing it lol. It's part of TTT and it will be a part of BBB.

I can already tell that the host and his tools aren't going to listen to the player-base.

At least make a poll, not everything in TTT will be exact with BBB.

Features added:
Timer
Health coloring your name
Quick commands

I will not be adding third person, the whole point is to keep you looking out for yourself.
If we added it, stealthy kills would be rendered useless.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:00:20 PM by Alphadin »

I can already tell that the host and his tools aren't going to listen to the player-base.

At least make a poll, not everything in TTT will be exact with BBB.
I will totally listen to players ideas on things.

Only certain things will not be changed regardless of what people say.
If 3rd person was implemented it would be terrible for stealth attacks from behind.
It's just not going to happen lol.

Wow.
TTT
congrats on being so Invigorated.
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

-snipcookies-
Can you edit those out?
Pretty sure that counts as spam.

This is awesome. It would be cool if there was a script so the game could cycle through different builds (Like a town) after a match for more variety

Did anybody look at my de_dust map i submitted?