Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!

Poll

Have register-to-play options? - Keep in mind that if you vote yes, people can still join. They will just be killed before the round starts to watch gameplay and to actually play, they must register.

Yes
No

Author Topic: Betrayal in Block Boulevard (BBB) - Official Topic: Fixin' dat client!  (Read 39097 times)

Wound stop it man, you know Nobot hates that...

Ban Appeal:

Colonel BB Blackblock / 40511

accidentally killed a detective, as I wasn't aware that he was one (didn't notice his chat color.).

here is what happened:

me and the detective thought there was only 3 people left, and the detective had already comfirmed that I was a innocent because I killed a traitor.

when we found the last person, we questioned him, and he did respond, (although he did say idk to one of the questions), so the detective killed him (and the guy he killed was innocent), then I killed the detective (not being aware that he was a detective).

after so I continued to search for the last traitor, when I got banned for 60 hours I think for: "Purposely killing a detective".

"60 hours" god lol

60 minutes.

It's just a hour, that action was extremely prejudicial to the match, I'd have unbanned you but also give you a warning to pay more attention, but the higher ranks did not let me so, just sit out for 60 hours mninutes.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:50:04 PM by Khain »

wow.
misread that ban pretty horribly.

We never said we were doing appeals.
Early on it was established that he WAS a detective, and it was very clear.
Anyways you just have 35 minutes left bro.

Yeah I think your ban was a good amount.
Lesson learned. You can return in 25 minutes.

Next time try to be more aware, it's not hard.
The color should really stand out seeing as how they are the only people with blue colored names.

For further additives, all detectives now have slight blue tints to their names

Code: (Version 0.8.2) [Select]
Added name colors that change with your health.
Made health color change.
Added QCs (Quick commands)

Press [VALUE] for...
2 - [NAME] is a traitor!
3 - [NAME] is innocent
4 - I see [NAME]
5 - I'm with [NAME]
6 - HELP

Once you select, everytime you look at a player and press the LIGHT key, you will automatically say the QC with who ever is in your sights.
We're up!
Exactly what I asked for :D

Please don't post on how you enjoyed the server.

Just don't.
but it's awesome, I told nobot that, he took it swell on nymph's, why can't you?

This is a great gamemode, I had tons of fun playing it. Can't wait for it to be done.

but it's awesome, I told nobot that, he took it swell on nymph's, why can't you?
it feels like you're doing it to piss them off

Is it open tonight? (Like within 2 hours before I got to bed??)

Is it open tonight? (Like within 2 hours before I got to bed??)
Doubt it.

We are planning on getting an advanced IP logger from Port so it may take day or so.
Me or Alphadin will be sure to post on here if we start it up today.

it feels like you're doing it to piss them off
no?

but apparently nobot got a script that would tell his console if a certain IP was there, bahahaha.

I look forward to this  :cookieMonster:

nobot got a script that would tell his console if a certain IP was there, bahahaha.
No that's not only what it does lol.
Not going to go into detail but let's say you get your IP and put it on here.

It'll log the location of the IPs who connect and send it to a console box which is open on my computer.
So right when you join i'll be sure to say hi :)