Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]

Poll

Locked because of fags.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Grand Reopening]  (Read 19505 times)

The weapon buying system is just a ploy to get players to keep playing on the server so that they will unlock new weapons, it's like call of duty.

Banning for personal grudges? Tsk tsk.

Glass's Player base(Applies to only some people.)

Player joins Glass's server.
Player gets killed by people with vastly superior weaponry.
Player unlocks new weapons, but gets killed by a player with a better weapon.
Player tries to unlock all of the weapons, as this becomes their primary goal.
Once the player unlocks all of the weapons, they will stop playing on the server.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:57:12 PM by Providence »

Glass's Player base(Applies to only some people.)

Player joins Glass's server.
Player gets killed by people with vastly superior weaponry.
Player unlocks new weapons, but gets killed by a player with a better weapon.
Player tries to unlock all of the weapons, as this becomes their primary goal.
Once the player unlocks all of the weapons, they will stop playing on the server.
I eventually gained the RPG and all those OP weapons on the old server, and still had a blast. What are you talking about?

Banning for personal grudges? Tsk tsk.
AHAHAHAHAA THE IRONY, OH GOD.

I might need a new pair of sides if you keep this up Tango.

Only tango doesn't have the infamously handicapped rep

I might need a new pair of sides if you keep this up tango
???

Only tango doesn't have the infamously handicapped rep
He banned everyone of my friends from his fort wars when it opened, Me, Pass, Brighter Dark, and a few others. Don't tell me that is not a richard move.

I laughed at how hypocritical he made himself look.
Oh. I misunderstood that totally. lol.

He banned everyone of my friends from his fort wars when it opened, Me, Pass, Brighter Dark, and a few others. Don't tell me that is not a richard move.

Mainly because you've been proven to be an annoying troll and use your admins as puppets for your idiotic shenanigans. Plus you have 15+ drama topics. For example, if there was a notorious European terrorist, should the US let him in the army because he never did anything to the US? No.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:03:26 PM by Darkness ZXW »

Mainly because you've been proven to be an annoying troll and use your admins as puppets for idiotocy. Plus you have 15+ drama topics. For example, if there was a notorious European terrorist, should the US let him in the army because he never did anything to the US? No.
forget you and your gay butt buddy friends. My admins and friends are not my loving puppets you little stuff. Ever thought about stop loving with me and my friends for once? I could understand if you only banned me, But banning ym friends and calling them my puppets is to loving far.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:39:37 PM by Badspot »

I don't see glass trolling atm, just stop being friends and either play the server or don't play it or post in the thread at all.

you aren't helping him gain anything, instead of being irritating dolts you could help glass by giving suggestions.

You just banned Kel'Block for "stalking" you. You banned him for no reason whatsoever, and then Evar had to unban him. I actually realized that my bans were wrong and unbanned everyone. You haven't.