Cubelands apologize for bad attiude to community blockland.

Author Topic: Cubelands apologize for bad attiude to community blockland.  (Read 6222 times)

Maybe you should forget off.
I said my opinion and if you dislike it too bad for you.

wanna forget off
thanks
Ouch. Anyway, just saying that Glass shouldn't even be posting here because he's been a much larger handicap than OP has been acting (no offense Cube),apologized, and acts like OP is an idiot for apologizing, even though he has done much more than Cube.

But since I keep getting told to
forget off
forget off.
I guess I'll be leaving this thread.

OT: Said it before, but apology accepted

I'm willing to give everyone a second chance. Actually, infinite chances, so...apology accepted, Furling.

I'm willing to give everyone a second chance. Actually, infinite chances, so...apology accepted, Furling.

does that mean i can keep punching you then say sorry and you'll let me punch you forever?

Omg you are so-- Ugh, nevermind.

does that mean i can keep punching you then say sorry and you'll let me punch you forever?
Pretty much! I'm a little dumb.

Omg you are so-- Ugh, nevermind.
Can you tell me, anyway?!

wanna forget off
thanks

User was banned for this post
oops
1 month in and 1 ban, not looking too great on my record

everyone has to agree with your opinion, don't they?
Maybe you should forget off.
I said my opinion and if you dislike it too bad for you.
nonowait that was an example of the community

nonowait that was an example of the community
actually you were dissing his opinion.

Oh my god Im so tired of this. I feel like he screws up all of the time and then makes a topic apologizing and everyone takes him back.

You people have short term memory loss.
colten is right, you guys really shouldnt just blindly forgive him because hes deaf. he chose to not learn how to type, hes said it himself.
I not need type better, I rather who am I. no one prefect.

(ignore the bullstuff date, i tried to mess with it to get the right date but the closest i got was august 27th 2009 lol)

(ignore the bullstuff date, i tried to mess with it to get the right date but the closest i got was august 27th 2009 lol)

turn on quick reply

turn on quick reply
only works for topics that are unlocked

Why is Cubelands writing even worse than usual in the OP?

I swear its contrived. Arse.
It seems worse in this topic indeed.