Author Topic: Ace of Spades 1.0 is out!  (Read 3055 times)

Stupid Jagex made it pay to play.
Don't act like you ever liked it anyways.

You're an idiot if you think that's what I was complaining about.
No, The "What's the problem here?" implied i didn't and was asking you what was.

YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES?  WHAT BULLstuff!

I'm pretty interested in this game, might pick it up during the christmas sale.

I heard the new version is pretty bad as of now. Extreme lag, poor balancing, complete loss of the building bases strategy (as people pretty much just blow stuff up with rocket launchers and jetpacks).

But that's what I heard anyways.

Stupid Jagex made it pay to play.
The original dev was planning on making it P2P at 1.0 before he sold it to Jagex.

Modding for this game still works, you have to replace the KV6 files still, but now they have KV6 files for the sights, so they just made modding 5x more complicated.

Modding for this game still works, you have to replace the KV6 files still, but now they have KV6 files for the sights, so they just made modding 5x more complicated.

how did that make modding more complicated?

Origionally, to replace the ironsights for weapons, since the sights were just .png files, all we had to do was replace the png with the mod png that fits with the weapon. Now, they are also made of KV6 files, which means that in order for old mods to work, we need to make KV6 files for the scopes/sights.

Origionally, to replace the ironsights for weapons, since the sights were just .png files, all we had to do was replace the png with the mod png that fits with the weapon. Now, they are also made of KV6 files, which means that in order for old mods to work, we need to make KV6 files for the scopes/sights.

it didn't make modding more complicated, it made it so you have to update old mods

Don't act like you ever liked it anyways.

It just gave me more reasons not to like it.

The original dev was planning on making it P2P at 1.0 before he sold it to Jagex.

Oh. :l

Help I really want to play AoS but I can't because I can't loving buy stuff online for a month.
Is there any way to use the old, free version?

the game was barely decent before it went p2p
not paying $10 for this stuff

http://forum.minit.nu/index.php
http://buildandshoot.com/

I'm not advertising their forums, but you can still play the old AoS if you have it installed
buildandshoot is even making a fully modifiable version of the old AoS on the voxlap engine

The new game is stuff, I bought it regardless.

They might as well call it aids of space with all these loving rocketmen.

game was fun before jagex brought it

They might as well call it aids of space with all these loving rocketmen.

i can't breathe