Folks, we have Buildable Vehicles. - Convention Pictures on Page 16

Author Topic: Folks, we have Buildable Vehicles. - Convention Pictures on Page 16  (Read 17805 times)

Incredible. I am very proud of what has been done here. I never thought it was possible, but here you have gone and done it, and succeeded. Excellent work Jeep.

It was once told to me that when builds could fly, I'd be legendary or something...

excuse me while I go and puke rainbows from the excitement

Incredible. I am very proud of what has been done here. I never thought it was possible, but here you have gone and done it, and succeeded. Excellent work Jeep.
Except that the only thing he did was put a bunch of logos with his dumb little group name everywhere, and Brian Smith was the only person who actually made it.

Sadly, ramps won't work at the moment :(

The initial release will be just cubical bricks. I intend for that to change.
iuyrufhlbuikyrbcffhukadxfy!!!!
I plan on making non rampy stuff!

Thanks! But I have to thank Brian Smith for this one. He did the coding. I'm mainly responsible for getting support for this mod, as well as keeping everyone informed with what's going on.

Except that the only thing he did was put a bunch of logos with his dumb little group name everywhere, and Brian Smith was the only person who actually made it.
Silly.
Thanks! But I have to thank Brian Smith for this one. He did the coding. I'm mainly responsible for getting support for this mod, as well as keeping everyone informed with what's going on.

Get your facts straight. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:58:54 AM by Jeep »

hold on, how many bricks can be attached to it?
because if this means flying space stations then holy jebus

As many as you can fit onto the chasis.

As many as you can fit onto the chasis.

flying lag islands

OH GOD ITS PASSING OVER

flying lag islands

OH GOD ITS PASSING OVER
I really want to see someone create a roflcopter.

I really want to see someone create a roflcopter.

I can only imagine who will lol.

This would be helpful if you don't like most of the modeled vehicles.