=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 131029 times)

is.. this the legit pricing for this piece of garbage accessory? i unboxed it earlier and it's literally just a red bar on your face with slits in it

source is the bazaar pricing thread on the SK forums, just google it because i don't want to link an exterior forum

is.. this the legit pricing for this piece of garbage accessory? i unboxed it earlier and it's literally just a red bar on your face with slits in it

source is the bazaar pricing thread on the SK forums, just google it because i don't want to link an exterior forum
there are some people in there that are serious cunts. i suggest trading with Admirer or Darkarkangel

there are some people in there that are serious cunts. i suggest trading with Admirer or Darkarkangel
do they still play?

do they still play?
they have big big threads on the bazaar, usually on the front page. admirer is almost always found standing in the middle of the auction house on English havens

what are spiral knights pub parties like
should i just wait until people log on again instead

idk the game was pretty lonely before the guild. we usually have a good amount of people online as well.
today was the highest amount of people online in our guild actually, 10 people of the 20+ish

pubs are alright but don't expect to rush levels, pubs usually fight the whole way

that is, if you can get a public party for a mission you want because I'm pretty sure most players play with their guildmates or friends

i just meant arcade tho

i just meant arcade tho
o well you usually start alone but people jump in pretty quickly

happy 100 pages guys
because nobody else said it already

happy 100 pages guys
because nobody else said it already
Shader and Crusaders 100 years forever, Morty

I then died 5 minutes later

are we still posting fashion

regular:

costume: