=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 129492 times)

I'm surprised none of the new updates have been mentioned here yet.
I mean sure they're pretty minor, but still is nice to see some updates finally.

Do they do anything about alchemy orbs or fire crystals?

technically yes
a crown sink will infact affect CE prices which technicallllyyyy does affect alchemy orbs and fire crystals
so
ya

i'm gonna see about playing this again
i'm at the very beginner level i think and always got stuck there, how do i progress past the spooky caves

Guild is in default, if you want the guild to stick around, it would be wise to deposit some crowns asap.

Guild is in default, if you want the guild to stick around, it would be wise to deposit some crowns asap.
Donated 20,000 crowns, we back

by the way,  can anyone confirm if you need to use the slime tokens to get the slime boxes or can you just exchange crowns to get them, and which slot machine type gives them out?

Donated 20,000 crowns, we back

Thanks fam, I'd make you MVP this month if I could

http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/115616

"Greetings!

Spiral HQ “Hall Edition” is back and looking for some DIY knights to help revitalize their guild halls. Only the most advanced guilds can work together to create a hall that other knights would be envious of. Use the new Iron and Copper furniture to create your very own place to train, strategize, or hang out.

Release notes:

- Guild Hall upkeep prices have been significantly lowered.
- The Activities panel now gives you an option to see a list of all open Guild Halls.
- New guild hall furniture available. Copper and Iron items will rotate weekly. If what you're looking for isn't there, check back again.
- New guild hall theme “Divine” is available.
- New Rain Storm environment
- New ‘empty’ room: Chess Board.
- New Modular counter tops added to birdsong. These attach seamlessly to each other to allow you to create custom counters, barriers, etc.
- Guild Bonds: A ticket which turns into crowns once deposited in a guild’s treasury. Guild Bonds are not tradeable.
- Behind the scenes changes to update our libraries.

Chess Mini Prize Box:

Spiral Knights have always been strategic thinkers. What better way to brush up on those skills than a game of chess? Chess Minis are objects that can move anywhere in guild hall even when you’re not in design mode and will snap to the squares in the chess room. Each box contains a chess piece for your guild hall. The Chess Mini Prize Box is available in the supply depot through August 8th. Your move, Knights!

Guild Hall Prize Box:

Spiral HQ has collected a stash of items to help guilds add those special touches to their hall. Even the elusive Chromalisk may find a home in your guild hall. The Haven Treasury is offering Guild Hall Prize Boxes through Aug 8, 2016 .

In these boxes, you may find the following items:
- Chromalisk pet
- New Floor Monitors for all your knightly dance club needs.
- Furniture items from Almire
- Furniture items from Moorcroft
- Modular Countertops

For details, head over here."

Speaking of guild prices, how's the guild up-keep holding up after i threw all my crowns into it?